1 2
Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/8/14 1:38 p.m.

...because sometimes you have to get out of the car to shoot'n'loot.

co-op anyone?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/8/14 1:52 p.m.

Been playing the E36 M3 out of this on PS3. PSN ID is "concealer404."

I play maybe 2-3x a week. Short sessions during the week, and one marathon one day on the weekend. Have a level 50 Enforcer and a level 25 Doppelganger.

Expansion, Ultimate Vault Hunter mode, and level 60 is coming on the 16th!

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 SuperDork
12/8/14 2:19 p.m.

Is it out for the 360? I liked 1&2.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/8/14 2:20 p.m.

Yep, it's previous gen and PC.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
12/8/14 2:32 p.m.

Technically isn't it Borderlands 1.5?
Forcing myself to beat 2 before I start the pre-sequel.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/8/14 2:33 p.m.

I think 2 is a better game so far.... but 2 has FAR more content at the moment, obviously.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/8/14 7:56 p.m.

Is Otaku on the Ps3 or Xbawks?

But yeah, BL2 is better than the pre sequel, but the pre sequel is still pretty fun. You can tell they handed it off to another group of people though, not written anywhere near as well as the second one.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/8/14 9:18 p.m.

The pre-sequel has a bit cruder humor. I like it. I have high hopes for the expansions.

They seem to have gotten the gear a little better balanced. Some of the stuff in BL2 seemed like straight up cheating. But I suppose that's also part of the fun.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
12/8/14 9:24 p.m.

Im on the PC! Steam handle jrdnwheeler.

Edited because this guy

<--------- is an idiot

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/9/14 7:58 a.m.

I also need to finish the second one before I pick this up. I love me some Borderlands.

calteg
calteg HalfDork
12/9/14 8:17 a.m.

I'm on PS3, PSN ID "diarrheacartwheel."

Level 47 enforcer and level 41 lawbringer.

Honestly I've been a bit disappointed by the whole game. Most of the jokes seem to fall flat, fewer memorable characters, etc. But I'm a diehard, so I'll keep playing. I'm gonna add you, Swank

Gearheadotaku
12/9/14 8:35 a.m.

I'm on PC as what-da? Started with a Clap-trap but didn't like how the skills worked, gave up at level 10. Started over with a Lawbringer, currently about level 25.

I'll be on this evening, with a break to watch "Moonshiners"

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/9/14 8:40 a.m.

In reply to Gearheadotaku:

At the start Clappy is annoying as hell, and his skills kinda suck. But later, oh he's a wonder to have on your team.

Class mod that gives you ammo regen, and funzerker mode on his action skill where you can't stop shooting but you get ammo back faster than you can expend it.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/9/14 8:42 a.m.

I like the free grenades skill.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/9/14 8:49 a.m.

He took that one off for a different one. Can't remember which atm.

Oh yeah, we found out the moonstone limit is 500.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/9/14 9:18 a.m.
Grizz wrote: He took that one off for a different one. Can't remember which atm. Oh yeah, we found out the moonstone limit is 500.

Yep i found that out grinding my Doppelganger with the Enforcer. Kindof lame. I haven't found anything i've wanted to really grind for the Enforcer, and i've already maxed out SDU upgrades. I have nothing to spend them on.

Found something else that annoys me. I'm going to have to play through the main story with the Doppelganger to unlock the other two weapons slots. Kindof wish i hadn't leveled up this far already.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/9/14 9:59 a.m.

I dunno if it's still the same as BL2, but if you take him through the last mission on the normal mode, you can unlock true vault hunter for him then and just get the slots on that playthrough while still leveling a bit.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/9/14 10:05 a.m.

and as far as grinding, I just grind to grind.

You can always end up with purples that are really good, and sometimes you get legendaries grinding straight purples.

Plus every time you bring in a second character, you get ten keys to use on the gold chest.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
12/9/14 10:23 a.m.

I've got it for 360. My girlfriend and I are level 43? in the prequel. Have tons of loot awesomeness I could drop on people in BL2. Would be down to play either with anyone on 360. Deiuxe is my tag if I'm not already friends with you borderlanders.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/9/14 10:24 a.m.

Well i need to find a way to get to the last mission on Normal Mode.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/9/14 7:32 p.m.

Third playthrough. Two E-Guns. Tore through the Sentinel like he was made of paper.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/9/14 8:58 p.m.

Wait.... E-Guns work well on things that aren't ghosts?

Sounds like I need to get my hands on some.

Play date this weekend? Looks like Sunday will be my day. Grm ps3 bl3?

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
12/9/14 9:13 p.m.

The E-gun at 50 works on everything. And well. Using it I see 6-7 thousand damage pop up on stuff constantly, even more for crits.

I should be good sunday to play.

Gearheadotaku
12/10/14 11:56 a.m.
singleslammer wrote: Im on the PC! Steam handle singleslammer.

Tried to find you, no results found....

calteg
calteg HalfDork
12/10/14 3:20 p.m.

I'm in for Sunday. Got cars & coffee in the morning, but I'll be free in the afternoon

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vGuntHh3XyyW9qPGrz8exzKvRxiw3eTQ9xh4XvI4MM9Iyv3gKu9j4edfucUeOMel