N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/29/14 8:59 a.m.

In reply to RossD:

No. No cross-play.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
10/1/14 10:09 a.m.

So has anybody been getting randomly booted while in the middle of a game?

It's happened twice and then I can't log back on, it just gives me some error basically stating that I was booted from the server and there is something wrong with my internet connection. Then it says to go to Bungie's website for more details.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/2/14 7:43 a.m.

I played last night and it was fine.

Any one else playing on PS4? I'd be nice to have someone on a fireteam.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
10/2/14 8:33 a.m.

In reply to SyntheticBlinkerFluid:

Hadn't been a problem on the One at all...

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
10/3/14 3:41 p.m.

The lack of good gear pet peeve has been surpassed.
Having one person leave your fireteam after the mission starts screws you biiiiig time.
(With the higher level missions at least)

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Dork
10/5/14 9:25 p.m.

I was getting randomly booted throughout the first couple weeks, but it seems to have leveled out for me.

And a big "AMEN!" to SnowMongoose's complaints, I think these guys just keep trying to drop in on the very tail end of a strike and bail almost immediately at mission start or after the first time they die.

I suck at the Crucible, and just took a bounty for a legendary hand cannon that requires 500 kills in the Crucible with a weapon that deals void damage. I MIGHT get that one done before Christmas.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
10/6/14 6:11 p.m.

Made friends with a random about a week ago. Cool guy was a level 20, I was only 8. He wanted to see if I would help him level up in return to help me level up. Said he got tired of playing with people above level 20 because they are all douchebags that get pissed if you can't keep up or don't have good enough weapons.

So we worked together and got some stuff knocked out. Had good conversation, found out he was also from Illinois.

He hasn't been on since.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
10/8/14 1:00 a.m.

Yeah, PvP shooters make me want to die.
So, I'm stuck with a bounty that requires me to not only play Crucible matches, but have a positive K-D TWENTY FIVE TIMES.
The reward is a berkeleying shotgun.
berkeley that.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/8/14 8:51 a.m.

You know you can dismantle or dismiss bounties, right? I stopped picking up crucible ones and stick to the grey ones only.

SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/8/14 6:06 p.m.

Just noticed this thread. I'm level 25 right now, playing on PS4. Add me on PSN if you haven't already: pointofdeparture

Anyone tried the Vault of Glass raid yet? I would love to get a group together for that at some point.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
10/8/14 7:01 p.m.
RossD wrote: You know you can dismantle or dismiss bounties, right? I stopped picking up crucible ones and stick to the grey ones only.

I'm aware of that, just that the lure of legendary gear is great.
Even if only to dismantle it for fancy parts.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/9/14 7:54 a.m.

In reply to SlickDizzy:

You will be getting a friend request tonight.

RzaRando on PS4.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
10/9/14 9:30 a.m.

Yep. Best Crucible match ever for me, 7-15.
berkeley this.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3NvSWnjeZK6Pz06IP215kSw3M8X9shDet5FWu1Jc5VHCw8MPfU6HRRqwb6O2S8do