fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
1/22/14 2:51 p.m.

Am I the only one who thinks that Dirt 2 and 3 are just not as good? I have played all 3 and I find myself only playing the original dirt aka McRae 05.

It has pikes peak for god sakes! There is no Ken Block gymkhanna stuff which is good but there also is no snow rallies which is kind of sad. Anyways I would like to play with some folks online again, it seems that the only people that play have been doing it since it came out and they are no fun to race against or I am playing myself on xboxlive which is no fun.

Anyone up for a friendly skirmish? How many dirt 1 fans we got here?

my ID:

RX7Kevin

(shocking, I know)

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/22/14 3:59 p.m.

I am the same way, I always popped in Dirt instead of the other two. I have to admit, the handling and sounds are better in the third one. Thing that sucks is, I would if my 360 still worked. I have it for PS3 though and no one goes online anymore

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
1/22/14 4:19 p.m.

I have Dirt2, It's still shrinkwrapped wherever it is. I really liked Dirt1 for the Rally Raid trucks (that was this game, right?) and some of the other stuff.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
1/22/14 4:40 p.m.

I've played all of um and while I enjoy the new stuff, i have to agree with you.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/26/14 3:04 p.m.

I have 3, haven't played 1 or 2. I really hate the annoying gymkhana stuff in 3.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
1/27/14 12:41 p.m.

So, I decided to crank up Dirt2 after purchasing it 4 years ago and never opening it. It's not bad for an arcade racer. The rally co-driver annoys the piss out of me though, the calls are all wrong. They call in chimp, I swear.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
1/27/14 1:44 p.m.

I remember Dirt 1 was good, Although I found it impossible to drive (well) with the wheel and I gave up and used the controller for a lot of it. I know I still have the game in a box somewhere, I rarely trade in used games.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
1/30/14 8:26 a.m.

I liked the wheel when I played it back in the day, now I don't have it so I just use a controller. It was fun but it was def off a tad.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MjdZ3AvieUjUASoQa0X3FFWX2Vbh9HAKy7spi20s9oKs5RJky0PedqIv2t0HB3Wu