fidelity101
fidelity101 UltraDork
11/12/18 12:28 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iEcf6Arn77k

Feb 26th for PS4/Xbox/PC 

I still haven't "beaten" Dirt rally 1. lots of cars left to buy but w/e im excited for some new tracks and cars. I will be pre ordering this likely as its basically the only game I ever play on a console.  Dirt was a huge success, then dirt rally was great so I imagine this to follow the hardcore footsteps but this time with better graphics and maybe some more realistic sliding features. 

as usual post your xbox live or other usernames:

rx7Kevin

xflowgolf
xflowgolf SuperDork
11/14/18 2:57 p.m.

all the more reason to indulge my son's want of an xbox.  Then I can use it to play forza and Dirt.  ;-p 

artur1808
artur1808 GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/7/19 8:17 a.m.

I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered. I think this is the first time I've ever pre-ordered a game. Really hoping it is more like Dirt Rally than Dirt 4, which in my opinion was a bit disappointing.

fidelity101
fidelity101 UltraDork
2/26/19 2:36 p.m.

its out now! and its a riot!!!!! I encourage people to buy this and enjoy. 

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UberDork
2/26/19 7:22 p.m.

Is this playable with a controller?  Or is the steering wheel and pedal setup needed?

artur1808
artur1808 GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/27/19 6:35 a.m.

Definitely playable with a controller. I am just about to make the transition to a steering wheel/pedals, but have been playing with a controller since the original Dirt Rally and haven't had any major issues. I expect that the steering wheel is more refined and easier/smoother to make small adjustments.

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UberDork
2/27/19 9:02 a.m.

In reply to artur1808 :

Thank you!  This is good to know.

Once I finish my obsession with Fallout 4, I think this game will be next.

fidelity101
fidelity101 UltraDork
2/27/19 10:52 a.m.

it is playable with a controller but once you go wheel and pedal you dont go back.

actually I think the rallyX part is easier on the controller than the wheel setup. 

engiekev
engiekev Reader
12/3/19 10:17 a.m.

Bumping this, finally picked it up on the Steam Sales.  Anyone from GRM hosting events?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hH6iOVh27sLp6EzsAX48MGyFtatwRWVHNhp8j9i6dOSIIlrdYf3oplC7rSXmCCEa