BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/16/19 2:56 p.m.

So this game was just released.  It's basically a more complicated version of Motorsport Manager if you've ever played it.  F1 Manager puts you in the manager seat making calls on drivers, parts and race/pit strategy, etc.  It has some "pay to win" mechanics, but does allow you to grind through them (it's not terrible).  I'm not a big mobile gamer, but this is a fun way to waste your battery.  The mode that is currently available is called "Rivals".  It let's your race another human in the context of a larger F1 race.  The winner is the team that scores the most points in the race.  There is something that is deeply satisfying about taking another person's digital gold coins.

I'm currently ranked 3rd in the "Rookie League".  There is a spot for a Friends league.  Anyone want lose imaginary money to my race team?

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/17/19 3:53 p.m.

Update... 1st... 

ShellyMarcus
ShellyMarcus New Reader
5/1/21 2:33 p.m.

No doubt it's an amazing game with the thrill of being on the top with the help of your team! You can't win the game with the best driver if you don't have the best team. Love the thing that everything is in your control and you manage literally everything you can imagine.

I didn't play the game for like a week or two and after that when I open it everything changes I literally forgot how to play some of the new things that appeared which I totally don't understand then I searched online to read some of the new updated, strategies and tips from here: https://mostvaluednoob.com/f1-manager-tips/ and start playing again! So you have to keep playing or can join communities like these to stay updated!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Z872Opu8XXlMmj9JHabrs8TDoPccajM0JXfbDgTjltWpd3yM1OebswV8WZ84LeP3