1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25
RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/17/16 7:23 p.m.

I am level 53 and the Prydwin just showed up!

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
3/21/16 1:26 p.m.
RossD wrote: I am level 53 and the Prydwin just showed up!

Prepare yourself for the awesomeness of being chauffeured around with a mini gun to play with....

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/21/16 1:29 p.m.

When I got to use the minigun to clear out the super mutants from that near by island, the vertibird got shot down. Apparently I'm not a good minigunn shot! Now i've been seeing the vertibirds, and realized that it was not overblown how often they crash!

calteg
calteg Dork
3/21/16 2:13 p.m.
RossD wrote: When I got to use the minigun to clear out the super mutants from that near by island, the vertibird got shot down. Apparently I'm not a good minigunn shot! Now i've been seeing the vertibirds, and realized that it was not overblown how often they crash!

During that mission, you fly over a small island\mud patch that is thick with mirelurks. If you rile them up with the minigun when you fly over, they'll follow you and you can have a super fun mirelurk\super mutant\lone wanderer menage a trois

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/22/16 8:56 a.m.
WOW Really Paul? wrote:
RossD wrote: I am level 53 and the Prydwin just showed up!
Prepare yourself for the awesomeness of being chauffeured around with a mini gun to play with....

I tend to just shoot at cars to blow them up, much fun.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/22/16 9:07 a.m.

In reply to Rusted_Busted_Spit:

That was about the only thing I could hit!

WOW Really Paul?
3/22/16 10:19 a.m.

In reply to RossD:

Beware when using the targeting scanner upgrade on a power armor helmet.....even friendlies turn up red.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/22/16 10:24 a.m.

I have maybe a dozen Power armor frames with just random armor pieces, but I do have an almost complete X-01 set. I'm missing the helmet. And now that I'm going after the scientist in the Glowing Sea, I figured I'd try something new and actually use some of this stuff!

WOW Really Paul?
3/22/16 12:08 p.m.

In reply to RossD:

There is a place down by the Pickman gallery that you can get a full x-01 from......it's an unmarked location called 35 Court and it's on the roof behind an assaultron & sentrybot

I recommend this to everyone 35 Court

calteg
calteg Dork
3/22/16 12:13 p.m.

Automaton DLC is out!!

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/22/16 12:21 p.m.

In reply to calteg:

Stop that, I have to get the wife's car back together tonight.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/28/16 11:43 a.m.

In reply to WOW Really Paul?:

I got full suit of X-01 MK III. Tuned it all up to head out to look for Virgil. I left the power armor in Sanctuary Hills because I'm still acting like tight ass and I don't have enough fusion cores to start using them! lol

Similarly, I stop using ammo if it gets below 1,000 rounds. I'll even switch my Combat rifle back and forth between .45 and .308 calibers. I've given in to using .38 as a currency and stopped bring a weapon out to shoot it. Mostly because I've started carrying a Gauss and Plasma rifles. I need to start leaving Aids (food) at Sanctuary, because even with being able to lug 380 lbs, I've found I have less and less being picked up before be over encumbered.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
3/30/16 11:31 a.m.

Yes. Got it this morning. Raider damage just doesn't exist in it.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/31/16 4:58 p.m.

Just picked his back up gain. I've just been offered the quest Pinned by the Institute, and I keep wondering when the Railroad is going to finally want me to finish what I got sent there for.

calteg
calteg Dork
3/31/16 5:21 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: Just picked his back up gain. I've just been offered the quest Pinned by the Institute, and I keep wondering when the Railroad is going to finally want me to finish what I got sent there for.

Playing the factions against each other is some of the most fun in the game. Being friendly with the Institute sure makes the "kill the courser" missions a piece of cake.

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 SuperDork
4/1/16 10:52 p.m.

Have you guys played the automatron dlc?

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
4/1/16 11:05 p.m.

In reply to Mr_Clutch42:

Working on it, run so far. The extra robot modding is pretty cool. There are some neat guns but I am using my melee character on my initial run of it so nothing too great great wise for me.

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
5/10/16 7:07 p.m.

Scribe Haylen wants me to retrieve some tech from a company's headquarters. No problem says me. Apparently somewhere along the way a "switch" was flipped in the game. I show up at the front door and a firefight erupts between the Raiders and some Mutants. Biggest firefight of my Fallout 4 experience so far. Short time later I get caught up in an all out war between the Mutants, the Brotherhood of Steel, and some Gunners. At this point I'm still friendly with BoS, so trying not to accidentally kill any of them is a goal. Not too much later, yet another large firefight erupts with a large group of Mutant Warlords, some Synths, and some Raiders. It's hard enough trying to kill one group of bad guys, but two or three is out of control, and the bullets and laser beams are flying from every direction. The challenge level has definitely gone up a few points.

calteg
calteg Dork
5/10/16 8:45 p.m.

@ncjay. Oddly enough, you can't make entire factions hostile to you back attacking their guys. The hostility is triggered by advancing the factions sub-quests. Go too far with one faction and all of the others will automatically become hostile. Sometimes the game will give you warning before you take said quest, sometimes it won't.

Oh, and Far Harbor DLC in a few days!

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
5/12/16 6:03 p.m.

I'm at the point right now where I will start to make enemies based on my decisions. Kinda sucks because I like getting along with almost everyone and not being shot at all the time, but if I want to move along through the main story, looks like I'm going to make some people mad at me. Need to make some extra game saves and choose a different ally for each one. I'm also surprised by how much of the area I still have yet to explore. Tons of locations yet to find.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
5/25/16 7:16 a.m.

The Far Harbor DLC is awesome...except for the stupid "hacking" puzzle sequence they added into it.

I realize it's only for one mission and the last two of the five puzzles aren't necessary to progress the game, but if you want the neato Marine armor you've got to finish the last puzzle. It took me about an hour to get through all five, and I was frustrated enough at the end to put it up for the night instead of progressing further into the story.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/25/16 7:48 a.m.

I really have not played much since the big patch. I heard that it was comming so I went on a duplication binge at the red rocket cafe and made something like 5 million copies of some of the most expensive shipments as well as the basic shipments of building materials as one of the things I liked was building things. But for some reason after the patch that closed the duplication glitch on the ps4 I just have not picked up the game again.

I would pay for a DLC that reversed the patch.

revrico
revrico GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/25/16 9:08 a.m.

Just started my second passthrough after finishing skyrim for the third time. I still have no dlc, and 28fps average is weak. But it's fun enough. Keep screwing up hitting pause to check missions like I'm still on skyrim.

revrico
revrico GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/29/16 10:56 a.m.

What, if any, mods is everybody running? I just got the unofficial patch and a clutter remover I attempts to boost my frame rate, but I'm looking for some more stuff to do/make use of

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
6/5/16 2:19 p.m.

WARNING! Possible spoilers. I have completed 3 possible endings. #1 Minutemen wipe out the Institute. #2 Institute takes out everyone else. #3 Brotherhood of Steel wipes out the Institute. Both times when I had the chance, I blew up the Institute. Got to wondering what happens if I don't blow it up. I'll probably try that later. Many of the options given to me near the end were mostly violent. Kill people and wipe out the opposition instead of trying to work together. As the new head honcho at the Institute, I've not seen any options to fix things or work together with the Brotherhood of Steel or Minutemen. Seems like a big hole in the storyline of the game. Institute's technology would be a great benefit to all those above ground.

1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DZZTVtUtkC3ND4fpHwvFpjivlX3RbZSsqCDhRtjEH4VafUVpWHVq4JNPNqZrgePr