TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
5/15/18 9:39 a.m.

Who's playing? I'm on xBOne, StayFocused420

Currently I suck, but the game is an absolute blast.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin PowerDork
5/15/18 9:56 a.m.

I played 3 rounds on computer.  I can't get into it.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/15/18 2:15 p.m.

My 10 year old would play non stop if he could.  I tried it a couple of times but I am too old and slow anymore.  His name is JazzIan.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/18/18 6:26 a.m.

I tried it for a couple days a while back. It’s better than CoD for sure, but I’m just not into shooters anymore. 

Its pretty easy to do well in Fork Knife. Just play a little conservative. I don’t mean hide the whole time, just don’t go running around looking for fights. I finished 2nd or 3rd in my third round and was able to consistently finish in the top 10. Really it was feast or famine. I’d either die in the first 2 minutes or I would make it to the last 2 minutes. 

Its fun, but I’m old. 

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
5/18/18 6:44 a.m.

I tried it for the first time yesterday. I totally suck at FPS games, but I thought it was fun. The randomness of the weapons and everyone starting with a blank slate is cool. It’s not something I’ll play all the time, but it’s a great way to waste a couple of hours. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/18/18 3:09 p.m.

I'm not a fan of fork knife. But that's mostly because the fps/deathmatch thing doesnt appeal to me in any way, shape or form. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
5/19/18 7:29 a.m.

I've been playing with a friend of mine who is "good", mainly doing the 50v50 and Duos. I've been learning a lot. 

For 50v50, shield, health, grenades and an assault rifle are the most important things you can have going into the middle circle. Unless you can find a grenade launcher. Then always get the grenade launcher.

When battling people 1v1, a quick wall and ramp structure will give you a massive advantage. Cover and high ground are king. Point blank battles are always won by shotguns. Still trying to get used to the idea of building cover rather than finding it, but when I do, I usually come out on top.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U2FGCCkmZDyzlI4Wy6PMDLZFh5IyT87TWCnJY8BH4EA4Pg3Ir8fttb7MRurWxbZc