1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
12/2/13 12:15 a.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Fink did a 1:02 flat!

That was Mutant who ran that. It listed him first in the results, even though I crossed the line first on his screen and mine. I 'only' ran a 1:02.4xx.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
12/2/13 8:23 a.m.

Yeah I suck at Iberian, looking forward to Summit Point up next! I'll write up a race review and post point results shortly. I believe Racerfink was on pole so you get an extra point for that. I'm not doing livery points since it is too difficult to keep track of.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
12/2/13 9:04 a.m.
AtticusTurbo27 wrote: ...looking forward to Sears Point NASCAR up next!

FIFY!

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
12/2/13 10:23 a.m.
racerfink wrote:
AtticusTurbo27 wrote: ...looking forward to Sears Point NASCAR up next!
FTFY!

Sorry it was too good to pass up

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
12/2/13 10:33 a.m.

Derp early morning brain fail! Sonoma, sears point Infineon... It has had too many names for me to get it straight anymore! lol

anyway, great race with a decent turnout! 13 people participated so they will have first rights to spots in the next race! Hope a few more come to fill up the rest of the slots! Race went smoothly with a fairly clean start I believe! saw a lot of fair racing and clean passing going on. The lag wasnt too bad but it effected the end results as racerfink was first but the game lagged him into second place! we all accepted his victory so the points after race 1 are as follows:

Current season standings after Race 1:

1. Racerfink - 26 points
  2. Mutantracing - 18 points
  3. DukeofUndersteer - 15 points
  4. Deluxe - 12 points
  5. AtticusTurbo27 - 10 points
  6. SAAB boy - 8 points
  7. Redline 0729 - 6 points
  8. Szeis4cookie - 5 points
  9. Sass Machine 7 - 4 points
  10. Lamcer007 - 3 points
  11. Moparman7669 - 2 points
  12. OPCCpl Hate - 1 point
  13. Friedgreencorrado - 0 points
DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
12/2/13 10:57 a.m.

Was a good race. Mutant and Fink just drove away, I was doing my best to keep Deluxe behind me and just hit my brake point and marks. Not letting the red-mist get to me. Gotta do some more setup on the Hyundai, seems like the tires give up half way thru the stint.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
12/2/13 12:18 p.m.

Mutant and Fink always drive away, those jerks!

Good race! Had fun dicing it up with Atticus!. I of course tapped mutant at the end of the first lap in that weird braking zone of the last turn before the straight. My bad!

I also need to make some tuning/adjustments on the Suzuki. I just threw the required mods on it and ran some practice laps with it on Saturday.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
12/3/13 9:41 a.m.

Got a few pics from the replay!

Racerfink taking the green flag:

Turn 1 Lap 1:

Clutchsmoke getting into Mutant:

Clutchsmoke and I dicing it up on the hill:

Close call at pit exit!

Redline
Redline New Reader
12/3/13 7:30 p.m.

I tried pretty dang hard to get 6th, but was way happy with my normal 7th because only $23 in damage at the end, or one or two off track's over the curbs

Redline
Redline New Reader
12/4/13 10:15 p.m.

I took the Yoshimura Suzuki B Spec racer out onto Russian river Road to see if I could tune out the flip, and it did pretty good on that old SoCo road. Her's a shot of her coming over the bridge towards town down out of Rio Nido

Yoshimura Suzuki B Spec photo YoshimuraSuzukiBSpec_zps012884e0.jpg

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
12/5/13 9:48 a.m.

I'll give the versa a look today. If it does need some changing I'll adjust it accordingly.

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress HalfDork
12/8/13 8:56 a.m.

I'll be able to make it this week! Though, I need to get some practice in...

Still haven't decided between the Fit and the Fox. Anybody have any thoughts?

Lancer007
Lancer007 Reader
12/8/13 1:14 p.m.

I am out for this week have dinner obligations this evening

DukeOfUndersteer
12/8/13 6:16 p.m.

What time tonight?

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress HalfDork
12/8/13 6:28 p.m.

I'm on now. Still can't decide between the Fit and the Fox.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
12/8/13 7:00 p.m.

I'm gonna bail tonight.

Redline
Redline New Reader
12/8/13 9:48 p.m.

Well dang, we will call this race tonight, The Rolling Experience. Those who didn't roll were either lucky or being way too careful ;) Dang lobby wouldn't let me back in after we switched to 199hp/2200# C425, so I hooked up Link with a Mazda B Spec car

Good race tonight, BUT a 5:00 clock would have been nicer

DukeOfUndersteer
12/8/13 10:07 p.m.

If anyone saved the replay, please let me know. I didn't save it, would like to watch it.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Reader
12/8/13 11:40 p.m.

Damn, sounds like I missed a helluva E36 M3 show haha. What corner was the roller, turn 3/3a?

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
12/9/13 12:05 a.m.

Two of us in turn 9. Mine was all by myself with 2 and a half laps to go with a comfortable lead.

t25torx
t25torx Reader
12/9/13 6:46 a.m.

Good racing last night guys. Redline and I were having a really good fight for fifth, up until he rolled it. I'll take the 4th place though happily. Forgot to save the replay, so someone else throw some pics up here!

mutant
mutant New Reader
12/9/13 10:16 a.m.

well-that was a fun and crazy race-qualified last(rolled)and got a gift(racerfink rolled)which gave me the win...well-plenty of rookie mistakes for most of the field...after post race inspection of racerfinks car-it was found that the roll was caused by a broken hub on the landshark ale suzuki liana-a lag hole appeared suddenly as racerfink was entering the corner and sheared the left front corner off the suspension-causing the roll and ending the chance of a second victory for the race pole winner racerfink....

for me-it was just another affle race...after an affle qualifying session(rolled) the team did an affle good job at reparing the "affle house hyundai ix20"....then i got an affle good start and managed to work up to 3rd...atticus turbo had an affle pit stop which brought him out in front of me and we had an affle good battle untill i got an affle good run out of turn5 and secured 2nd...all in all i had an affle good time racing with all you guys and this morning i am going to my sponsors establishment for an affle good pecan waffle...looking forward to the next race!

mutant
mutant New Reader
12/9/13 10:20 a.m.
Anti-stance wrote: I'm gonna bail tonight.

thats affle you wernt there-i hate you didnt make it....get your ass back for the next race...

DukeOfUndersteer
12/9/13 11:25 a.m.
mutant wrote:
Anti-stance wrote: I'm gonna bail tonight.
thats affle you wernt there-i hate you didnt make it....get your ass back for the next race...

Yea Jason, there was plenty of opportunity last night for an awesome finish.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
12/9/13 11:35 a.m.

Good race, lots of rolls. My goal was just to make it through without rolling. (accomplished)

Here are the finish results and current standings:

1. Mutant
  2. A LeeroyJenkins (DukeofUndersteer)
  3. AtticusTurbo27
  4. SAAB Boy
  5. Friedgrrncorrado
  6. Redline 0729
  7. Sass Machine 7
  8. Racerfink
  9. LainfordExpress
  10. SteamedMite305
  11. Szeis4cookie
  12. Delux

Unfortunately only 7 drivers made it to the end. Points will still be awarded to DNF's just to simplify the rules.

Season Standings after week 2

1. Mutantracing - 43 points (↑1)
  2. DukeofUndersteer - 33 points (↑1)
  3. Racerfink - 27 points (↓2)
  4. AtticusTurbo27 - 25 points (↑1)
  5. SAAB boy - 20 points (↑1)
  6. Redline 0729 - 14 points (↑1)
  7. Deluxe - 13 points (↓3)
  8. Sass Machine 7 - 10 points (↑1)
  9. Friedgreencorrado - 10 points (↑4)
  10. Szeis4cookie - 7 points (↓2)
  11. LainfordExpress - 4 points
  12. SteamedMite305 - 3 points
  13. Lamcer007 - 3 points (↓3)
  14. Moparman7669 - 2 points (↓3)
  15. OPCCpl Hate - 1 point (↓3)

Congrats to Fried for the comeback of the week! Hung in there and finished in the top 5!

1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
T1SvTNKE2t3QIWzdvPbkUSfZCsJk3uItK44O3O3TnE2pGbinOzEWCJSVu42KUgbL