AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage HalfDork
9/30/17 1:50 a.m.

Anyone else miss 4?

failboat
failboat UberDork
10/4/17 8:26 a.m.

4 is the last one I got.  Been a few years since I plugged in the xbox, but I recently scored a free Microsoft Racing wheel, now I have 2 of those in addition to my Fanatec. 

I forsee some head to head battles with my brothers at some point, Getting my kid set up and learning how to race and drift, etc....

ahutson03
ahutson03 Reader
10/12/17 8:30 p.m.

Anybody else have 7 yet? I am enjoying it and think it's a decent step up from 6.

barrowcadbury
barrowcadbury Reader
10/18/17 5:56 p.m.

I've been playing Forza 7 (on Xbox) since the 9/29 release.  I've logged 603 miles to date.  So far, it's been a mixed bag for me.  

Pros:

- Graphics are stunning

- Physics feel great

- Option to adjust length of races in career mode

Cons:

- No more class-based Rivals events

- Lots of little bugs (display, tuning, glitches, etc.)

- Homologation is a neat idea, but limits gameplay options

- Less overall "freedom" to grab a car, upgrade it, and run it in a class

I think if they add the class-based rivals hoppers, it will add back a lot of value for me (that's where I spent 80% of my time in previous Forzas). Current;y, I'm just working my way through career mode hoping they add proper rivals back in. Otherwise, I'm not sure how much value I'll get out of the game past career mode.

ahutson03
ahutson03 Reader
10/20/17 1:08 p.m.

I haven't spent much time in rivals in past games so I can't really speak on that. I do think that the career mode has been so focused that I haven't really gotten bored enough to do the old, tune an old quirky car to punch above its weight class. I also think that there were some dubious choices made in cars that are excluded, they got rid of the wonderful collection of 80's and 90's toyotas. Those were always favorites of mine. All in all, I think this game is ripe for updates and dlc's.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J HalfDork
12/14/17 2:12 a.m.

The Toyotas are absent because of Toyota... something along the line of "we are against people modifying our production cars for racing purposes. Last time I ever buy a Toyota product... actually I've only owned one, for a very short time, and ditched it after the engine committed suicide on my way to work.

Birthdays
Our Preferred Partners
wNhHkVUoRz3c5b5TPjO2y9u3XYYAEiCh