1 ... 19 20 21 22
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/4/20 8:10 a.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado :

I did anything and everything I could in a ctsv set to s1 on gravel tires. Make whatever race you want. 

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
2/9/20 12:47 p.m.

The trial is trashdick this week. Moreso than usual at least.

S2 Hypercars in street scene. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/9/20 2:00 p.m.

Gross. I didn't even look- I logged in long enough to collect a couple thousand paint updoots, win a hachi, and throw a livery up. 

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
2/9/20 2:18 p.m.

Thanks, guys. Maybe I just need to spend more time with it.

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
2/13/20 11:41 a.m.

Quite possibly the most exciting news forza has ever had, one of the summer rewards is a rover sd1 vitesse

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
2/13/20 11:43 a.m.

In reply to Grizz :

I was unreasonably excited when a friend told me that was included in the most recent update.

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
2/13/20 2:29 p.m.

Ooh the supervan 3 is a reward in winter

Mike924
Mike924 HalfDork
2/14/20 6:48 a.m.

I saw that Forza was doing a 356 Outlaw as a car for this season.  

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
2/14/20 6:58 a.m.

In reply to Mike924 :

The Emory built car was a few weeks ago. (The 2nd one if you count the 356 SL Gmund coupe, which was restored by Emory). The standard 356 speedster is a reward car for one or the championships this month though.

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
2/14/20 4:28 p.m.

I was thinking about it and all of the cars that have been released have been on that big ol list of stuff that was leaked. So there's probably some interesting cars coming down the pipe.

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/17/20 4:24 p.m.

Just did the "Muscle Bound" series with a Holden Torana against Highly Skilled Drivatars.

I haven't done a lot of tune sharing, but the light weight Torana gave me a ton of headroom below the 700 point cap for upgrades. I'm pretty proud of the result.

Share code for the tune:

117 484 405

BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
5/20/20 9:15 p.m.

Haven’t played for awhile, been busy working on real cars, but I came back just in time to get the Ford Racing Puma this week. That’s pretty cool.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/20 10:09 a.m.

I'm dragging this one up for one reason and one reason only. B700 Mazda street race reward this week? 85 Mazda rx7 gsl-se. Awwww yeah

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
7/24/20 11:34 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Saw that last night. Definitely hitting that up when I get off work today. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/20 11:48 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Whoa whoa, is Raaab there?

Mike (Forum Supporter)
Mike (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/25/20 5:41 p.m.

I'm driving my first car in a video game. Wheee!

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/25/20 5:59 p.m.
Jordan Rimpela (Forum Unterstützer) said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Whoa whoa, is Raaab there?

He might be? I'm running low on gummi bears. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/1/20 7:20 p.m.

Tomorrow, one of the rarest cars should be in the Forza shop. Get you some hachi for 100fp. 

In reply to Mndsm :

I hate it when they do that with the rare cars. Oh well, as long as the FE Capri remains elusive I'll feel well.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/2/20 7:47 p.m.
Jordan Rimpela (Forum Unterstützer) said:

In reply to Mndsm :

I hate it when they do that with the rare cars. Oh well, as long as the FE Capri remains elusive I'll feel well.

You don't have to worry. It's still gonna be a 20mil car. The 599xx is and I have at least 4 I didn't win the hard way. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/7/20 10:44 a.m.

I did a thing and now I'm down to 5 cars in the game I do not own. It was very expensive. . 2 of them cannot be purchased, period. Two I have to win in the stupid eliminator. One, I will have in two weeks. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/8/20 8:48 p.m.

one of the rarest. With this, I am down to three I don't have. One isn't out yet, and you cannot buy two of them. 

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
8/9/20 1:33 p.m.

I haven't even been able to play since like March. Got the stupid activation hang crash and none of the dumbass fixes for it work.

It's been a thing since the game launched on PC and they only recently added it to their list of known issues so I expect an actual fix for it right around the time FH6 comes out.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/9/20 6:39 p.m.

In reply to Grizz :

Weird. Console has been very steady. 

1 ... 19 20 21 22

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BB6sJM3gUP9UKjd5wgVhpSRS71KQYnL2CDaEwKcFqFc0pLGRChxMsqOLun0r5ZRM