1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/30/19 7:35 p.m.

Aaaand I didn't get the Camaro. I forgot entirely and decided I liked sleeping better. Oh. Well. 

jde
jde HalfDork
11/30/19 7:46 p.m.

In reply to Grizz :

Brick Rigs for PC...sorta.

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/30/19 10:25 p.m.

I snagged the Twinmill, the Quartz, the Birdcage and the Apollo. I wanted the Z32 a little more than the Birdcage, but ended up soloing a one of the required Forzathons and failing, so I was short on funds.

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
12/1/19 3:05 p.m.

Man I really dislike the playground games.  Everyone either acts like an shiny happy person or my team is special needs and you can never get an even match so one team always gets steamrolled because it'll be 5 on 4 or something

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/1/19 3:10 p.m.
Grizz said:

Man I really dislike the playground games.  Everyone either acts like an shiny happy person or my team is special needs and you can never get an even match so one team always gets steamrolled because it'll be 5 on 4 or something

I gave up on them. I haven't 100% a series in forever because I refuse to playground games. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/3/19 6:35 p.m.

Psa- Forza is giving a way one free car per day for the month leading to xmas- as an advent calendar. The offering that just went up is a koeningsegg agera. Appears to change at 7pm est. 

Mike
12/6/19 6:48 p.m.

The KTM Xbow GT4  is free in the Forzathon shop right now.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/6/19 6:56 p.m.
Mike said:

Well E36 M3, I just sold two of those. 

Mike
12/6/19 7:35 p.m.
Mndsm said:
Mike said:

Well E36 M3, I just sold two of those. 

So... win!

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/8/19 11:57 a.m.

Seems that they're tracking my sales- I just sold my spare ktm too. 

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/9/19 11:40 a.m.

My middle son is all geeked up about Toyota coming on the 12th.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/19 5:06 p.m.
Aaron_King said:

My middle son is all geeked up about Toyota coming on the 12th.

I am too. I miss my hachi. 

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
12/9/19 6:22 p.m.

Free car is a crown vic today. I bet all those guys on the auction house selling theirs for 2 million plus are pleased right now.

Mike
12/9/19 7:12 p.m.

Finally got the CVPI. Hope to see the pagoda this month. It's the car I want but don't have. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/19 7:13 p.m.
Grizz said:

Free car is a crown vic today. I bet all those guys on the auction house selling theirs for 2 million plus are pleased right now.

It's funny, I've just sold like 90 cars, but I won't unload any of my Vic's. 

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
12/9/19 7:16 p.m.

I'll be sure to grab another Crown vic when I get home. I have an obvious but dumb livery I want to do but liked my half ass Kaufmann Cabs getup on the one I have too much.

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
12/12/19 10:44 a.m.

So apparently fh4 is getting a battle royal mode. I expect it to join playground games in the list of E36 M3 I don't want to do but have to because there's a car I want locked behind it.

In addition to the mkiv supra that I don't care about we're getting a mercury cougar eliminator, the new a110 and these renaults. I'm hoping the clio v6 is insane.

E: Everything besides the supra is locked behind playlists and forzathon crap. So that's great.

Mike
12/13/19 7:02 p.m.

I have no idea what the hell that was. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/13/19 8:49 p.m.
Grizz said:

So apparently fh4 is getting a battle royal mode. I expect it to join playground games in the list of E36 M3 I don't want to do but have to because there's a car I want locked behind it.

In addition to the mkiv supra that I don't care about we're getting a mercury cougar eliminator, the new a110 and these renaults. I'm hoping the clio v6 is insane.

E: Everything besides the supra is locked behind playlists and forzathon crap. So that's great.

Does this mean I'm gonna have to play this trash? 

In other news, the free car today is the Impala. The trial car this week is the Impala. I will have at least 4 of them by this week. 

In other news, I blew threw my inventory and sold a solid 80ish cars- maybe more I can't really tell. I do know I made something like 145million credits, so I'm pretty well loaded right now. 

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
12/13/19 9:08 p.m.

You get a free supra, the r26.r, the pre order porsche and the cougar eliminator from doing the eliminator event. Everything else is season event awards I guess.

Your nesquick livery was the first suggestion so one of my impalas has it. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/14/19 9:21 a.m.
Grizz said:

You get a free supra, the r26.r, the pre order porsche and the cougar eliminator from doing the eliminator event. Everything else is season event awards I guess.

Your nesquick livery was the first suggestion so one of my impalas has it. 

It's been selling. I hit a new one day high yesterday, 125 sales, 39 uses, and like 10 likes. Not bad, but the Impala has been doing all the work. The joke is paying off. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/14/19 9:39 p.m.

So, I attempted the eliminator. I'm super confused on the rules. I died quickly. 

Also I was greeted with a notice that I am now a level 8 painter. Having just very recently made 7, I was a bit perturbed. 

Then this- thats nearly 1k updoots in one day. Easily the largest single day I've ever done, and quite frankly out does any week I've ever done. I wasn't sure what happened, so I went through my files. Turns out see that little nesquik donk I did? The one that's a spin of a joke livery I did almost 3 years ago? 

E36 M3 went bananas. Every single updoot was directed towards that livery. The Impala has shown up twice this week, between the trial and being the free car yesterday. (Speaking of the trial, none of you have an excuse. It's s1 900 modern muscle in the dirt. Use the Cadillac CTS tune I have out there. It's a world beater, and no one expects the caddy- plus it looks awesome with the American flag livery also at shop mndsm.forza). I'm also up to..29 followers? I have no idea what that's good for, but I have it. Here's to hoping the trend continues. The auction house might be berkeleyed, but I just may make legendary after all. 

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
12/15/19 3:33 p.m.

Holy hell why do the drivatars get so much worse when you're in a convoy?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/15/19 5:14 p.m.

In reply to Grizz :

The computer cheats. 

Also, I figured out how this new thing works. I sort of don't hate it. I haven't finished better than midpack, but I've won a few duels. 

Mike924
Mike924 Reader
12/16/19 10:53 a.m.

I picked up the $1 package to get the Forza Horizon 4.  Almost out of the winter months.  So far I like it but it seems a good cross between the following 3 games:

Grand Theft Auto (the world free play)
Need For Speed, racing on the streets
and Forza Motorsport.  

That said if anyone out there sees mkirby924 driving around. I am available to street race!  When i am able to join the Teams then I will see if there is a GRM one.  :)  

1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D3axeLJh98QrhhchkeorY5MssLNs52Y2ZUFVuc0Eyup1E0wmoTibxAYxbDWL3iUa