clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke New Reader
9/2/10 6:38 p.m.

My gamertag is: Deiuxe

In game it reads as 'Deluxe'

N Sperlo
N Sperlo New Reader
9/14/10 2:49 p.m.

New guys. Just cuz we race on thursdays doesnt mean we dont race any other day. Send an invite any time you want to race.

tag: N Sperlo

ryan0ham
ryan0ham None
9/28/10 4:37 p.m.

Hey id like to join, My Gamertag is SoulfulHam Bone, I think, i will have to check to make sure its spelled right.

captainzib
captainzib HalfDork
10/7/10 1:04 p.m.

So Gran Turismo 5 has an official release date of Nov 2nd. How bout we start postin psn tags as well?

psn: NotoriousZIB xblive: SR204G63 (tho I might change it because it takes most people too long to comprehend when they're tryin to coordinate with me in a shooter).

ryan0ham
ryan0ham New Reader
10/10/10 1:07 p.m.

Okay i checked and my gamertag is SoulfulHam Bone, add me and let me know when the next grassroots motorsports race is because im down.

mike
mike Reader
1/9/11 6:09 p.m.

Stale thread it appears. My gamertag is MF1VE. Are there any GRM races?

junkbuggie
junkbuggie Reader
1/15/11 2:00 a.m.
mike wrote: Stale thread it appears.

my tag is junkbuggie

yamaha
yamaha
1/31/11 11:14 a.m.

Xbl. Mtx95sho

Woot for first post...lol

erasmus229
erasmus229 New Reader
2/11/11 8:31 a.m.

BulkSquare76 (this will change) when are the races? just got hooked up, I'm pac time so hope its a little later

yamaha
yamaha New Reader
2/21/11 2:42 p.m.

In reply to erasmus229:

I gift tunes, and sometimes tuned cars....add me and I'll introduce you to the dark side of split class A-E racing

yamaha
yamaha New Reader
2/21/11 2:42 p.m.

In reply to erasmus229:

I gift tunes, and sometimes tuned cars....add me and I'll introduce you to the dark side of split class A-E racing

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
3/30/11 11:22 a.m.

The scheduled races have certainly slowed down a bit, but many of the participants are still racing. Add the gamertags and make a pick-up race whenever you feel like it, I suppose.

Of course, if anybody wants to start back on a schedule, I'd be game.

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
3/31/11 4:51 p.m.

I'm on almost everyday.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/5/11 8:45 a.m.
racerfink wrote: I'm on almost everyday.

No s#¡÷?!

On another note, you must join me in my drifting fun.

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
4/6/11 7:57 a.m.

I'm racing in an Aussie V8Supercar series right now, which might as well be a drift event. Very mild mannered cars, unless you do something stupid, like touch the throttle.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero HalfDork
4/6/11 8:17 a.m.

The stock Forza setup has TOO much rear spring. Dial it down to 250 lb range and it should be drivable.

SRA + lots of spring = Formula drift

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/6/11 10:33 a.m.

Those Aussies are tough. I've got a decent falcon set up I might be able to send you. Is there a way to send them unlocked? Its hate fire you not to be able to tune it. Maybe I'll send its sick GRM livery too.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/6/11 10:44 a.m.

In addition to the previous post, that goes for anyone on the GRM forum. Just send a friend request and I'll share my goodies.

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
4/6/11 12:54 p.m.

I ran a 2:01.3 with my setup on a stock Holden at Sebring. For me, it was upping the ride height. Still allowed the car to get into the turn without pushing, and still put the power down like a soft rear spring car.

Maybe we could run a Aussie V8 AND a DTM series here. I've got every car in the game now, and I'm starting to build my bank back up, so I can gift out a few DTM cars. The V8's are cheap enough on the auction house.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/6/11 1:26 p.m.

I've really been wanting to run a dual class race, but its a but uncompetitive with less than three people. I enjoy running the Aussies if you want to have a go at it. I also enjoy aussie women....

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress New Reader
4/8/11 8:46 p.m.

I basically bought a used copy of forza 3 to play with GRMers but never was able to join a race. I'd definitely be in if were done by 10:00 or so on weeknights (east coast). Also, I'm terrible.

Gamer tag is LainfordExpress

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
4/10/11 4:32 a.m.

I'm working on a B-spec series, using the Honda Fit, Mazda 2, Toyota Yaris, Chevy Aveo and a few other cars. Trying to add as few parts as possible while keeping them as close to equal as possible.

corsepervita
corsepervita New Reader
4/11/11 3:30 a.m.

Add meeeeeee

Gamertag: Koihoshi

1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SAlN4gK33pu0zFQAYT88zlctJz10vL2gwbZAcmHaiTHTi8NebnZlh3Yb1I9B4n3D