1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
4/21/11 10:03 p.m.
racerfink wrote: I'm working on a B-spec series, using the Honda Fit, Mazda 2, Toyota Yaris, Chevy Aveo and a few other cars. Trying to add as few parts as possible while keeping them as close to equal as possible.

I'd definitely be in for this. I prefer the slow cars.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Reader
4/23/11 10:53 a.m.

People are still on Forza?!?!

Awesome, add me "drivesideways46".

Always looking for new folks to race with!

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
4/26/11 8:41 p.m.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to race.

Gt: BobOfTheFuture

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
4/26/11 8:56 p.m.

In reply to BobOfTheFuture:

Pro: Our boarder finally moved out.

Con: The xBox was his.

I got one of the little ones, but have to go back through career mode again to get my money/cars together. Oh, and he took the router too, so I've got to replace all that before I can get the new box online.

OTOH, this means I get to play Red Dead again!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/26/11 9:01 p.m.

Id be all in if the starter didn't give out on the truck. FYI: Sparks do not feel good going up the nose. Fried green, Im on Red Dead a lot, so hit me up if you're up for it.... If the girlfriend ever stops playing Portal and lets me have the xbox back.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
4/26/11 9:30 p.m.

I'm a huge Red Dead guy, but I never got to play the multiplayer because nobody I know played it. Lets do it! Sperlo, When are you on?

Also, Fried, just make a E car or something and we will race once your online, that will make you some money... eventually. Also its a much less laggy set up to hardline your Xbox. Just saying.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
4/26/11 10:23 p.m.
BobOfTheFuture wrote: I'm a huge Red Dead guy, but I never got to play the multiplayer because nobody I know played it. Lets do it! Sperlo, When are you on? Also, Fried, just make a E car or something and we will race once your online, that will make you some money... eventually. Also its a much less laggy set up to hardline your Xbox. Just saying.

We're post-cable over here..if I'm playing online, the only thing SWMBO has to entertain herself (& her 6yr old son) is the internet. We've got high-speed connection, but we sure as hell use all the bandwidth it gives us.

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
4/27/11 12:49 a.m.

Sure... You guys get on and play the one time I decide to turn off the game and watch some basketball.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
4/27/11 1:37 a.m.

Oh, ok. racerfink, I am still on for another 30-40 min or so.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/27/11 1:37 p.m.

In reply to BobOfTheFuture:

Ill be on in the afternoons any time between 3 and 9 pm. 9 is bedtime because I'm up at 5. Do you have all the updates? I do. Either game, I'm up for it. I've always been a big GTA guy. Naturally I like RDR. Always levitate back to GTA.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
4/27/11 7:07 p.m.

Ive got all the updates for RDR I belive (actually bought em last night) abnd ive got all the tracks and most cars in forza

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/28/11 10:21 a.m.

Sounds like we're on the same page then. Ill gather the posse. Got to weld the muffler back onto the truck since it stopped raining, but ill toss the invite if you're on.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
4/29/11 10:48 a.m.

Weld in the rain, be a man. Wear your wellies though

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/29/11 10:55 a.m.

That has been taken care of and yes, in the rain. Now I better go find a cute picture to put up on the photos thread...

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
5/2/11 10:10 p.m.

Anyone goin to be on Today? Send me an invite...

yamaha
yamaha New Reader
5/5/11 3:09 p.m.

I'm usually online nightly from 9pm-?am......I run mainly A & E classes.

mtx95sho

Cole_Trickle
Cole_Trickle New Reader
5/11/11 6:33 p.m.

COLD PICKLE 83

Flynlow
Flynlow New Reader
5/24/11 7:00 p.m.

Flynloww.....just got Forza 3, would love to do some racing online.

....I suck at it though, you've been warned

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
6/2/11 10:56 a.m.

Anybody wanna try doing a 24laps of LeMans with GT2 cars? If I set the limitations to GT2 and 2007 and up, that gives us 8 cars to choose from.

The #11 Primetime Racing Group Viper, #80 Flying Lizard Porsche, #45 Flying Lizard Porsche, #33 RSR XKR GT Jaguar, #40 Robertson Racing Ford GT, #90 Farnbacher Racing F430GT, #71 Tafel Racing F430GT, and the #92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3.

I would also set the "Allow Upgrades" as "NO". That way, there's no PI increase, but you can still tune the car to your liking.

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
6/4/11 8:41 p.m.

Anybody???

hustler
hustler
6/5/11 10:41 p.m.

SirHustlerEsq

Capt Slow
Capt Slow Dork
6/8/11 1:42 p.m.

I would be down to try it.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
6/9/11 12:08 a.m.

No time this week. I'd love to get back into playing regularly, though.

racerfink
racerfink HalfDork
6/9/11 7:21 a.m.

Not even a few hours right before the 24hrs of Le Mans?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
6/10/11 9:17 a.m.
racerfink wrote: Not even a few hours right before the 24hrs of Le Mans?

I'll be in Boston/Wareham for the Factory Five open house and Design Contest winner announcements. No xbox contact until Sunday evening, and then I'll be doing homework for next week's regular web updates.

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Our Preferred Partners
b4HOEKVAw5j4awVhqoonHZAET9iiGJuHqGLKG3kSXbbT4Z71o7YTwRp5p25CYafN