1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
N Sperlo
N Sperlo Dork
10/10/11 11:24 a.m.

In reply to Tom Heath:

Whatever you need, I'll be happy to help. Team Auto Trend, you'd better watch your ass!

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
10/10/11 2:43 p.m.

I'd administer a league possibly. I'm really interested in a LeMans style multi-class series.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
10/10/11 4:47 p.m.

Just purchased the Fanatec CSR wheel and CSR Elite pedal assembly yesterday, and it's all Tom and Scott's fault. If they had just brought controllers to the Challenge, I'd have never have known how good a wheel is with this game! Should be here by the end of the week. I was really impressed with the feel of the Fanatec setup, although I'm gonna have to hold off buying a set of tires for the street Miata now for a couple of months longer...

Hoop
Hoop SuperDork
10/11/11 7:22 p.m.

OK, new XBL tag is Richard Kopf. See you guys on there!

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/12/11 10:16 p.m.

Pretty excited to start running with all the GRM guys again!

Im all for a lemans style multiclass. If we do it right we can have all the cars manned as well!

Egghead Racer
Egghead Racer New Reader
10/13/11 3:33 p.m.

Are we looking for GRMers to race Forza4? My gamertage is FixAllTheThings

z0h418
z0h418
10/16/11 12:53 a.m.

Hey there.

I'm a long-time subscriber to GRM (stopped posting on the forums a few years back after I got a hectic job, dont even remember my username), been playing Forza 4 for a few days, and all the public online racing, is well, terrible. I want to play against people who aren't into destruction derby races. Any chance you'd let me join in with TeamGRM? My username on xbla is the same as my username here (z0h418). I used to be part of the Gran Turismo 4 challenges on GRM years ago, before it got hauled over, I wasn't good but had a blast, but hopefully I've improved so I'm not trailing the pack.

Thanks!

Zo.

johnnytorque
johnnytorque New Reader
10/19/11 11:54 a.m.

I just started online racing today with Forza 4 and WOW, what a bunch of A-holes. There were 3 black Jettas in my race and all they did was smash into people the WHOLE time.

I tried to run a clean race, it's impossible.

Please add me to the GRM Forza 4 club. I use my sons username, CUSCO99.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
10/19/11 11:54 p.m.

The 'three black Jettas' were more than likely DLC cars that you don't have. The default body style for cars you don't have on your hard-drive is the Jetta.

johnnytorque
johnnytorque New Reader
10/20/11 8:57 a.m.

OK, that makes sense. I couldn't figure out why they were there all the time. My son had to tell me to install disk 2.

SOUR APPLE RACING
SOUR APPLE RACING New Reader
10/23/11 12:12 a.m.

fastnlast

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
10/25/11 3:30 p.m.

I'm having fun with you guys in Rivals mode...specifically GRM Tom and Griffin. Sorry I haven't been able to join the private rooms, I deal with a lot of Clients from Hawaii with my new job and have to pause the game and do some work at random times in the middle of the evening. It's annoying but it's also a paycheck.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
11/8/11 6:58 a.m.

In reply to DirtyBird222:

Thats the good thing about rivals. Its a multiplayer setup that you can pause. I have a blast with it. I've had to deal with you on there, Dirty. I'm sure you noticed.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render New Reader
11/8/11 7:49 p.m.

My Forza 4 gamertag is Dusty Duster

I've got a lot of cool tuning setups, liveries, and decals on my storefront, too.

ncbrock
ncbrock
11/12/11 7:28 p.m.

Could someone add me to the GRM club? Ive already sent a request. I saw the half page in the latest issue, and Im not smart enough to figure out how to search for specific clubs in Forza 4.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
11/16/11 1:51 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: In reply to DirtyBird222: Thats the good thing about rivals. Its a multiplayer setup that you can pause. I have a blast with it. I've had to deal with you on there, Dirty. I'm sure you noticed.

Haha yea, I like to sandbag a bit too, earns me some more cash money!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
11/16/11 1:54 p.m.

In reply to DirtyBird222:

I like to teabag, but its hard to squat on Forza.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
12/4/11 9:41 a.m.

with the proper suspension settings, it's quite easy mate :)

donalson
donalson SuperDork
12/7/11 2:28 p.m.

ok found the Rivals mode today and had a lot of fun :)... my biggest prob is the limit between quick and "dirty"... and if you past the limit to dirty you can't rewind and get rid of it :(... so an entire new race has to be started...

that being said I had some fun online... especially in the games section... the top gear soccer can be very fun and tag (virus) is a blast... thats all i'd done online till a few days ago... spent some time doing the circuit racing and had to find a new race with clean racers... was annoying and I see why people have issues with online play :-/

I'm finding it fun being able to go between forza (online and normal) and then shooting people in black ops (again online and normal lol)... can't wait for MW3 @ Christmas

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
12/19/11 7:32 a.m.

A canoe in the next car pack?!

(and it has been apparently dealt with properly.)

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
12/29/11 12:25 p.m.

Invite sent to tgrm group - add me please! Gamertag is same as forum name.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
12/29/11 4:10 p.m.

So how's it going, guys? I'm just curious..probably won't be back for a minute or two, working on a house purchase. Just wanted to say I miss running w/everyone. I see a lot of chatter about running lower class cars, too..would anyone be interested in a virtual "Improved Touring" or "SCCA Production" style series? If so, I'll go get a copy of 4 and start some research. I'd focus more upon getting the lap times accurate than the modifications, following the real world rule book with the Forza toolbox usually leads to a fire-breathing monster that laps tracks 10sec quicker than real life.

I still have to find a good router (recommendations welcome, BTW..looking to run main PC plus wired xBox plus her wireless laptop). Racerfink, saw that you bought the Fanatec, is it really that good? As in "I don't have to buy that XCM thingie for my Logitech" good?

Nice paints on the T/A cars, too.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
12/30/11 11:24 a.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado:

Jump on on and I'm up for any kind of racing. When I need a router, I use Linksys. I'm using an AT&T wireless + uverse setup at the moment always wired to the Xbox.

So pick up the game and name the vehicle classifications. I look forward to it. (I work morning shift now, so bedtime is 9 central.

64chrysler300
64chrysler300 New Reader
12/30/11 5:52 p.m.
Sky_Render wrote: My Forza 4 gamertag is Dusty Duster I've got a lot of cool tuning setups, liveries, and decals on my storefront, too.

Good racing with you today! Even though you kicked my a$$ consistantly LOL!

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
12/31/11 3:18 p.m.

I jumped ship from my other club for Team GRM . . .add me when ya get a minute (GT: X20A 00W0)

1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
c8UFq0nQx4sYkxEpZjwpUquilR64tlyTs0n9KHX7sGComW1YmBNE4baTZqbTkVAA