1 ... 58 59 60
Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon SuperDork
1/9/14 10:27 a.m.

In reply to Argo1:

RGT was good fun with you. I was doing all I could on SMs to stay with you at the end but my off-road excursion cost me those couple of car lengths that could have made for a close finish. Good clean racing and passing.

dean1484
dean1484 PowerDork
1/9/14 4:34 p.m.

I ought Avette an explanation and I really did not get a chance after last nights GTR race. I bumped Avette and it resulted in him going at least partially off the 2nd to last turn.

The back story. After following him for 2 laps last night. I kept thinking he would see me and realize that I was in the hunt for a top 3 in the championship and more importantly Air and I were in a close points race. I tried to draft pass once on the front strait but when it turned in to a lets see who can brake last contest into turn one I realized that he was probably not aware of my need to get by. Being that I had to go to make sure that Air was kept behind and I knew that Derv was on a 2 stop strategy and he would be coming hard at the end and I was on a 1 stop so I would be a sitting duck. I was setting up another try at a draft pass on the front strait and got a run in to the 2nd to last corner. The problem was Avette went wide in the corner and I decided that it was my opportunity. Unforchinitly I think that this may have actually been his intended line in the corner. Anyway I went under him but then he came down and we bumped. It was not intentional on my part. I thought that Avette actually had missed the corner. Avette I kind of ought you one. I hope you understand that I I was racing for points with Air and needed to keep moving to keep Derv behind me.

onebadrsx05
onebadrsx05 Reader
1/9/14 11:25 p.m.

Its all good man! I was in there anyways as I had a brain fart to on my brake line.

dean1484
dean1484 PowerDork
1/10/14 7:47 a.m.

That makes me feel better. By the way what happened with you and Air before the tunnel? I am doing my usual slide around that section and I come upon you and air square dancing in the middle of the road. I was committed to the corner so there was no taking any evasive action. I grazed someone (not sure who due to the smoke) as I came through.

onebadrsx05
onebadrsx05 Reader
1/11/14 9:49 a.m.

lol I dunno, didnt save the replay to see so I cant tell ya lol

1 ... 58 59 60
Our Preferred Partners
MvVZgy8LQRjmrgfnnEnvb4JH65PfMep9Rf0lJK4JEfZasX5tTOJdrW9v2axnNCY8