1 ... 22 23 24
dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
12/29/17 10:41 a.m.

This REALLY sucks. . .. .  You pay for a product and services and then it goes away.  I am sure it is in the fine print that they can do this but it still sucks

Argo1
Argo1 SuperDork
12/29/17 3:14 p.m.

Break the chain. Cut the Gran Turismo cord.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
12/29/17 4:01 p.m.

GTS still has some merits. It's going to take a while for it to get close to GT6 though (e.g. they are apparently working on bring back some of the classic original tracks).  

Spool figured out how to get voice in an online room.  You have to start a "party" or something like that. I think it will only work with friends. You don't have to specifically invite people like PC2 though.

I suspect one of the prime reasons they want to kill GT6 as soon as possible though is that online is free on PS3. 

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
12/29/17 4:02 p.m.

There is nothing wrong with GT6  It is what it is.  Yes the PC and the new GT may be better but I have fun with GT6 for what it is (and I don't need to shell out $6-700 to play it).  

oldrotarydriver
oldrotarydriver New Reader
12/29/17 5:04 p.m.
dean1484 said:

This REALLY sucks. . .. .  You pay for a product and services and then it goes away.  I am sure it is in the fine print that they can do this but it still sucks

On the PC years back, "Need for Speed: Underground" had a great following for a couple years after release, then came EA killing the online server.  They just did, despite the community that had built up around the game.  Same with POD, same as it ever was and shall be.  frown

1 ... 22 23 24
Our Preferred Partners
Ws1hqHd0f20wIf9eiygZoaRxyxzzQrMt