N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
11/6/14 1:39 p.m.

Twelve days to wait.

Higher graphics, 1st person (push button) option. Up to 30 player mode ... I'm at full mast.

The 1st person is sure to make for some interesting racing. The dashboards look pretty nice from what I've seen. No idea how interactive that will turn out.

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
11/6/14 3:02 p.m.

Meh. Even though i have a one, i doubt I'll pick it up unless it gets cheaper. Unless of course everyone here jumps on board.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
11/6/14 6:44 p.m.

I will right away. I miss playing GTA. It has always been my favorite series and apparently with multiplayer, you can just pick up where you left off.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Dork
11/7/14 12:32 a.m.

I'm locked and loaded. I work nights though, probably only get to play with you Xbone guys on the weekends.

I can't wait to arm myself with the railgun and drive this around in MP. (hopefully)

pres589
pres589 UltraDork
11/7/14 7:28 a.m.

I'm planning on picking it up for PC in January. I can't quite rationalize the purchase of a console when I only want a couple games. And this is one of them.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic PowerDork
11/7/14 9:56 a.m.

Yeah, but will it have heists?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
11/7/14 9:58 a.m.

No news is probably bad news on the heists.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
11/7/14 11:53 a.m.

You sons of bitches and your Xbones.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
11/7/14 12:40 p.m.

I'm getting an Xbone right now thinking about it.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
11/9/14 5:42 a.m.

if you have a next gen console I cant see how you wouldnt get this game. its probably going to end up being one of the best games out for them so far.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Dork
11/14/14 3:14 a.m.

Xbroners, has anyone invested in an external HD yet? I've got a guy at work looking to unload a new 1TB Call of Duty XB1, but can't decide if its worth the upgrade to a new XB1 or to just buy a HD for my Day One edition.

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
11/14/14 10:54 a.m.

It all depends on how many games and how much storage they require. I think my Xbone has used ~25% of the HD for 2 games (BF4 and Forza5). I haven't looked into it, but I'd have to say that another HD down the road (when you start running out of space) would be cheaper than another system.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
11/18/14 2:26 p.m.

I'll get a HD for mine when I need it. My friend is pretty happy with his. Right now I'm using approx 50%.

My wife grabbed GTA for me and I'm firing it up now. It's going to take a little time to install.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Dork
11/19/14 10:37 p.m.

Secured my copy, I really like first person mode for combat but kinda suck at driving using it.

One neat thing I noticed, the handbrake button has been changed to the right bumper and the A button is now used to duck while behind the wheel of a car.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
11/20/14 12:16 a.m.

Yep. That threw me off. I have recovered my online character from the 360 and I've been having a blast.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
12/9/14 7:01 a.m.

Anyone else amazed by how much they improved an already fantastic game? That said, i would have had a hard time justifying picking it up again had it not come packaged with my PS4.

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
12/9/14 9:53 a.m.

Contradicting my previous post, I'll probably be picking this up if I don't get it for xmas. That being said, I'm still not transferring the online stuff until the majority (or at least a few) join the Xone club.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
12/9/14 11:48 a.m.

In reply to 1kris06:

Any word on the first update for the next gen? Its when we are all supposed to get Heists.....

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
12/9/14 8:51 p.m.

No idea, don't have a xone version yet.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
12/10/14 12:13 a.m.

Rockstar has apparently confirmed the update will also have holiday goodies included, so a good guess would be within the month.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
12/11/14 11:51 a.m.

In reply to N Sperlo:

In Rockstar's terms, that means 3 years after GTA6 comes out.....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tWsKfsMhodyIYU4U7OGkaIFXHeOoibKXnJjjVVpLsjLIeJ6hzOJOxrwHg693Mwkn