1kris06
1kris06 New Reader
4/19/14 2:17 p.m.

I currently have;

Buffalo (first car) <------ Not sure what free car to replace with yet

Sandking XL

Baller X2 (old and new style)

Sentinel X2 (coupe and hard top convertible)

Zion X2 (coupe and convertible)

Elegy RH8

Tailgater

With the update possibility of a 2nd property, I plan on actually buying cars you can't steal off the street and store in your garage.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
4/19/14 4:17 p.m.

I cycle out cars pretty frequently, Here is what I have right now. I put a + by the ones I have had for a long time and/or plan on keeping.

+Youga-Modded
Youga-Stock
Intruder-Modded
Sanchez-Modded
Phoenix-Stock
+Vigero-Modded
+Rancher XL-Modded
+Sadler-Modded
Karin Minivan-Modded

and something else taking up a space...probably something I parked to sell.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/19/14 5:22 p.m.

Oh god... Let's see-

Vacca. Sandking xl Comet Roosevelt Sentinel Sentinel xs Stinger gt Z type Super diamond.... And something else.

Grizz
Grizz UltraDork
4/19/14 5:48 p.m.

For now:

Youga Bison Roosevelt Adder Ruffian Schwartzer Feltzer Monroe Tornado Bodhi

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
4/19/14 5:49 p.m.

Gauntlet Fusilade Banshee Buffalo Gresley Youga Bison Rat-loader Elegy Sandking SWB

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/19/14 5:59 p.m.

Oh yes, and the hearse.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
4/20/14 10:50 p.m.

Blista, Bison, the 1st Gen Camaro looking thing, Phoenix, Tornado 'vert, Bobcat, FQ2, Dominator, Sand King SWB, and the 3rd Gen Camaro looking thing.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
4/20/14 10:55 p.m.

I'll fire it up Tuesday and let you know.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/20/14 11:02 p.m.
racerfink wrote: Blista, Bison, the 1st Gen Camaro looking thing, Phoenix, Tornado 'vert, Bobcat, FQ2, Dominator, Sand King SWB, and the 3rd Gen Camaro looking thing.

Vigero, and Ruiner. Nice choice having all the f-bodies.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
4/21/14 11:44 a.m.

A bunch of E36 M3......Buccaneer, Elegy, Jester, Phoenix, Comet, Turismo R, Feltzer, Hearse, Stinger GT, and the Dinka DoubleT for nutter turbobike antics.

Also, the bicycle rack is full.

Depending upon how much garage space we get, I'll be adding at least the two new supers.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
4/21/14 11:51 a.m.

I ditched my Vigero and upgraded the Phoenix fully for teh muscles car. Added an Elegy (BECAUSE FREE) for now to cover my supercar type stuff. I could upgrade it but then I would be broke as a joke and I kind of want money when this new update comes out this week.

yamaha whats the deal with bicycles? do they take up a garage space or is there a bike rack that you speak of?

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
4/21/14 12:15 p.m.

In reply to failboat:

There is a bike rack over on the back left wall on the 10 car garages. I always thought they took up garage spaces too.....I think you can keep 3 bikes there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NhNiolqKNBDzzsEF7hQT4jVqO3oWa1hN21fyoHzTknGTx4M2VBQZ7qLEgPJLxkwc