1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 179
Powar
Powar UltraDork
10/21/15 9:47 a.m.

I need to get back in and check out the new toys.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
10/21/15 11:03 a.m.

I was a little sad converting my Voodoo, but damn, it looks great.

failboat
failboat UberDork
10/21/15 4:21 p.m.

I will get my console updated over the weekend and take a look at updating the track. That is a fun one.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/27/15 11:10 p.m.
failboat wrote: I will get my console updated over the weekend and take a look at updating the track. That is a fun one.

Thank you. It's probably our favorite. I was lucky to have saved and ported it...but I couldn't edit

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
10/28/15 7:41 a.m.

So when are we going to have a GTA night again?

Powar
Powar UltraDork
10/28/15 1:53 p.m.

I don't know, but I really enjoy this Astro with hydros.

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
10/29/15 5:01 p.m.

Halloween special event

Looks like you get your lowrider hearse tom.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
10/30/15 7:20 p.m.

LeSigh

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
12/10/15 3:04 p.m.

berkeley YEAH!!!!

Coming 12/15, too bad I already bought a 4th (or whatever the current limit on properties is).

Become a VIP and create your own criminal organization in the latest addition to Grand Theft Auto Online, Executives and Other Criminals. Featuring all new gameplay modes and opportunities for luxury living, Executives and Other Criminals also includes new customizable apartments, stilt houses in the Vinewood Hills and the ultimate in executive excess: the extravagant, fully staffed and upgradeable Super Yacht. VIP’s who run their own operation gain access to new co-op Jobs, challenges and special abilities in Freemode, as well as having the power to hire and fire other players for their team of bodyguards. Meanwhile, Bodyguards earn a regular paycheck and their own special benefits including RP, GTA$, and stat boosts for working for a VIP’s organization. Organizations can go head to head in Freemode, with new missions that make full use of the latest executive defense options including new armored vehicle variants, the devastating Turreted Limo and the missile defense systems of the Super Yacht, which also comes with its own suite of supporting vehicle upgrades including the new SuperVolito Carbon helicopter and personal watercraft. Some existing Freemode Events will automatically adapt when played by organizations, allowing for new ways to take on King of The Castle, Moving Target and more. Also included is the new Extraction Adversary Mode, tasking teams of Bodyguards to search, locate and safely extract an Executive from their downed jet before a Hit Squad intercepts and eliminates the target. Executives and Other Criminals also brings fresh choices in executive transport and protection with new weapons, new vehicles and much more. Check back to the Rockstar Newswire for full details and download the free update Dec 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rjcul3_3lSc

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/10/15 4:46 p.m.
1kris06 wrote: Halloween special event Looks like you get your lowrider hearse tom.

No juice for the boat, sadly.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/10/15 4:48 p.m.

That update, i could give a E36 M3 about the property. I want that boat.

failboat
failboat UberDork
12/10/15 7:37 p.m.

I did get all the x360 updates and tried to update the Sloppy Seconds Rallycross to a larger grid for you guys, but its already set to the largest grid allowed, and all vehicles allowed.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
12/18/15 1:08 p.m.

Well, thanks to the local GameStop having GTA on sale for 29.99, I now can join in on the Xbox one. How do I go about transferring my gta online info to the One? I have to do north Yankton tonight so I can unlock online and download the compatibility packs though.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/18/15 1:48 p.m.

Same menu that lets you join online from single player has an option for character transfer. Just follow the instructions. We will be waiting with all our new toys.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
12/18/15 1:54 p.m.

Yeah, one of the group already has a yacht, and I'm closing in!

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
12/18/15 2:18 p.m.

Ah, can't wait for Andy to blow E36 M3 up during missions.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/18/15 2:49 p.m.

I do need someone else to yell at. Besides telling nate to stay in the berkeleying car and quit playing with the bulldozer. Accidentally got out of the car and pulled his minigun my ass.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/18/15 2:50 p.m.
failboat wrote: I did get all the x360 updates and tried to update the Sloppy Seconds Rallycross to a larger grid for you guys, but its already set to the largest grid allowed, and all vehicles allowed.

You might have to change the orientation a bit...but we neeeeeed a large grid. Even if you have to cut down the entrants.

WOW Really Paul?
12/18/15 2:55 p.m.
Esoteric Nixon wrote: Ah, can't wait for Andy to blow E36 M3 up during missions.

That's what I do best, and random cooked grenades.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/18/15 2:56 p.m.

And random bottle stabbings.

Probably shouldnt mention theres a machete now.

WOW Really Paul?
12/18/15 3:37 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Screw that, I'll "Stop: HammerTime" Nixon to death....

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/18/15 5:00 p.m.

Lulz

Hes got armored vehicles. We tend to shred them. Sometimes hes stilk in them.

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
12/18/15 5:04 p.m.

I'll be on a game bender until the 27th. Ping me if you need an extra and I'm not on GTA

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
12/18/15 7:02 p.m.

I'm on now

failboat
failboat UberDork
12/24/15 7:27 a.m.

looks like snow is back for the time being on GTA Online.

Was playing on 360 last night with a friend trying to do some heisting. After playing Driver SF for a week the GTA vehicle physics are so disappointing. haha.

1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DmW5llvuB8yLGdSKSOYjjcAxWnefjmztjLw4IhLyYRl1m4XVhfNFETjaNhKuWYA4