1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 179
Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
6/7/16 7:02 p.m.

I'll be on around 9:30 EST, as I am currently at work.

E; HUZZAH! Page 150!

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/7/16 8:20 p.m.

So, notes.

You cannot do this in an invite only server.

Dropping packages is easy. If you can fly.

It doesn't really pay well.

Picking up packages seems to be a vip run and gun. Choppers are the order of the day.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
6/8/16 7:41 a.m.

Yeah, doing it last night was kind of a let down. Kris and I helped out Hutti with some packages and got nothing aside from xp.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/8/16 12:17 p.m.

Seems like the payment is on thr back end. I dint have the cash to bankroll an expedition right now, but- sercuroserv paya henchmen to your work. Starts at 6k, scales up to 10k. There seems to be additional work other than package grabbing, but in a false lobby, we couldn't really tell. I know nate said he had to outlay for packages up front, but when we dropped them, he got 145k back. Seems as if it could be worth it to be ceo.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
6/8/16 2:00 p.m.

It's still surreal that you don't have money.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/8/16 9:35 p.m.
Esoteric Nixon wrote: It's still surreal that you don't have money.

Lowriders are expensive. Plus they took away all the good farming. Trash talk as 12k a run isn't the 50k id make at stuff like drain.

Day two highlights-

It paya to be ceo. Nate was telling me the cost outlay and its pretty intense, and it multiplies. One crate may be worth 10k and it cost you 2k to buy it. Thats an 8k profit, per. Cost goes up the more you order (i think its 18k for three crates) but profiy goes up exponentially. The more crates you steal, the more valuable the subsequent ones become. We started off with loads of pills and whatnot, and then there was art, jewelry, animal stuff, biomed, weapons, all sorta stuff. I figure nate laid out 40k for the 10 crates we ran last night, and he banked 145k when we delivered. Takes time, and risk, but the money is there.

The caveat is, you have to do it in a public lobby. No invites. What they don't say is that a public is any lobby that is open. So, we float around until we finda lobby with little to no people in it, and game on. Sheared lobbies work well.

Unfortunately, the initial outlay is not cheap. The cheapest office is 1 mil. You need at least another 200k for a warehouse, and you pay for every single crate up front. A conservative estimate to start would be like 1.5m. Cheaper than a yacht but not cheap.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
6/9/16 10:33 a.m.

I'll probably pop in tonight at some point. Gotta dust off the cobwebs somehow.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/9/16 9:00 p.m.

Day 2. Corped up for myself. Stupid game didnt hold my Corp name, so i gotta pay 250k if i want to name it anything. We are working on a list to see what drops happen where, to ascertain which ones require how many people. Because there are some missions where you can get 3 packages solo, or like one i had, i damn near ran out of time because i carried one package at a time. Your toon can only carry one, but if you run into mission where the packages are loaded into a van or whatever.... Easy.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
7/13/16 2:19 p.m.

I'm sorry, but the cost of the new vehicles is too damn high!

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/13/16 3:24 p.m.

Dat baja truck tho. So good.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
7/13/16 3:25 p.m.

Meh, I sold it. I did keep the Stratos lookalike, however.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/13/16 5:00 p.m.

I need the group b audi and the renown clone super.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
7/14/16 8:41 a.m.

The Fiat rocks, but I may be a little biased. It's a shame they made it AWD in the game. Burnouts are fun.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
7/25/16 8:53 p.m.
Esoteric Nixon wrote: I'm sorry, but the cost of the new vehicles is

FTFY

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/25/16 8:57 p.m.
Powar wrote: The Fiat rocks, but I may be a little biased. It's a shame they made it AWD in the game. Burnouts are fun.

Its awd? E36 M3s going down! I avoided it because fwd is generally so terrible ingame.

Kartoffelbrei
Kartoffelbrei UltraDork
8/10/16 3:21 p.m.

Y U NO PLAY TOM?

1kris06
1kris06 Reader
8/10/16 7:31 p.m.
Kartoffelbrei wrote: Y U NO PLAY TOM?

Y NO 1 PLAY ANYMORE????

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
8/24/16 10:33 p.m.

I still jump on, but I've been working so late. I'm actually playing the single player through for the first time on the XBO. I plan on completing it to 100%.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/24/16 10:45 p.m.

Sorry, I haven't jumped back to online yet. Trying to get the story finished, for the third time. Once on 360, once on my laptop, and now on the One. Once the story is done, I'll be doing online stuff though, the stunt races look freaking amazing.

Armitage
Armitage HalfDork
9/7/16 12:58 p.m.

Has anyone been playing the stunt races? I've been doing a handful of races a night since the thing came out. Went from level 30 to 112 or thereabouts just doing races. There were at least two weekends when they had 2x RP and $$ as well. They're a lot of fun when you have a good group of players but frustrating to no end when you get a lot of children or griefers that can't race so they just cause crashes. Avoiding the inevitable turn 1 pile up is 50% of winning a race. 25% is knowing when to slow down, which is another thing the majority of players don't seem to grasp.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
9/19/16 5:34 p.m.

Motorcycle gangs?

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
9/19/16 5:57 p.m.

I haven't been following. Usually pretty burned out from work.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
9/19/16 7:33 p.m.
Kartoffelbrei
Kartoffelbrei UltraDork
9/20/16 4:24 p.m.

I actually could not care less about anything motorcycle related.

That's OK, FM3 comes Friday!

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/20/16 11:36 a.m.

I have not played tho for almost a year. Went to boit it up and ran in to the freezing on boot up issue. So uninstalled and I am now reinstalling with somthing like 21 updates. Fingers crossed it solves the problem and I can get back to some mindless criminal activity's.

1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wvq8hSPz6php91LOZrLm26zDjgRsiXZRDVKaYpuRBqJuZn6PAXH5pWTR9Bf9jHx7