1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 179
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/25/17 1:35 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Yeah, but if we take me in, and then take the girl, we should be able to hit it. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
12/26/17 12:19 p.m.
Daylan C said:

The Hermes is great until you hit it with the lowering stick and then get stuck when the rear slides up onto a sidewalk mid donut.

I got mine high-centered on the shoulder of a road and couldn't get it unstuck. Had to abandon it. Got back to town and called it in, drove a few blocks then got it high-centered on a curb. It does look REALLY freaking cool though. I left it the factory-delivered orange with black trim, gave it orange neons and some orange-center wheels on whitewalls. Delish.

I enjoyed the hell out of my free orbital cannon shot. As soon as I exited my office some guy popped me, so he got it. What's better, he got it while doing a special cargo SALE. Vaporized his plane. Guess you messed with the wrong person, bucko.

I was in a lobby with a bunch of no-level guys who must have gotten the game for Christmas. I pulled up in my Hermes on this level 2 guy, just showing off, and he decided to open fire with his pistol. I now only need 49 more headshots for the RDR Revolver.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/26/17 12:27 p.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

I run into the opposite problem.  Apparently the new hot ticket is the d eluxo for trolling. Twice now I've camped someone in it, and they've flat out quit the server. One time I was on top of maze bank, and this dude must have thought I had him pinned (ok, I did. God bless explosive rounds ) and he hid under a bridge and quit. I don't spend nearly enough time if true public sessions to have too many griefers, but at this point, if they're dumb enough to take a swing at me ( the level should be a dead give away) they deserve it. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/26/17 12:51 p.m.

Still have the free orbital shot. I was just about to use it but the person left the session. Still not sure how they got into the session in the first place. 

I've also already hung the Hermes up on a curb. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/28/17 1:55 p.m.

The girl has progressed. Headshots done, had a quarter mil. Bought a high end apt for the garage and the first heists access. Now I can store ballers and E36 M3 while I do VIP. Oh and a free Hermes. It's pink. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/30/17 9:02 a.m.

I did some interesting math last night.  turns out that under the assumption of purchasing product for your bunker, it is absolutely not worth it at all to let your workers research. Here's how it goes (this all assumes a fully upgraded bunker) 

It takes two bars (75k/ea, or 150k) to do research. Seems like a good deal when you figure to pay off a full jar is 225k. however,  none of those supplies generate income. Those same two bars of supplies will generate a gross return of 400k (takes around 5 bars to run a full bunker, which is 1mil). Net return is 250k when you take out the supply cost. 225k out for paying off a research bar, and you still have a 25k profit, where as straight research will not produce any cash whatsoever, and  in fact leave you in the hole 150k. 

This is what I think about in my spare time. And I have a lot of spare time. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
12/30/17 9:55 p.m.

Hello everyone, I did get the hermes and its very easy to flip over for some reason. its cool though.  I did sell some cars this weekend from my car warehouse and sitting on about over 3million. not sure if a i want to buy a bunker or save for the delornen.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/31/17 8:01 a.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

A bunker will earn the cash for a delorean faster than not having one,  plus you can unlock cool E36 M3 like explosive shotgun rounds. And said delorean is 4.5mil off trade price, so unless you've successfully run the setup for it as the lead (means you need a facility) you're a bit far yet anyhow. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
1/2/18 11:49 a.m.

Bunker before Delorean. Business before pleasure.

Those explosive shotgun rounds are RIDICULOUS!!! I just wish you could buy the specialty ammo from somewhere OTHER than inside the MOC/Avenger. I tend to run out pretty quickly.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/2/18 1:23 p.m.

Tell me about it. Especially when I get a little trigger happy and blow through 40 rounds. Also, I have finally finished all my research. Now I can make all the money all the time. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/2/18 2:44 p.m.

I have been thinking about anything and i am getting the delorin anyway, have been debating on adding a extra mc biz or what not in also adding to the bunker at some point. but i have been spending way to time in this game the past fem months. i just got mudrunner and have it insatlled and not even played it yet since xmas....sigh.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/2/18 3:19 p.m.

I don't remember, do you have a meth lab? If so, that's about as far as you need to go with biker businesses. The other ones aren't really all that profitable from a passive standpoint. 

As far as the delorean goes, it's a great car. I'd argue that it's the single best car in the game overall. The only problem with buying it now is, you're spending an extra million in purchase price, and if you don't have an avenger/moc,  you cannot modify most of it. Paint and cosmetics only. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
1/2/18 3:37 p.m.

I can't wait to get home and buy an RX3 tonight...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/2/18 4:04 p.m.

Yeah, my pegassi garage is going to have to wait just a bit longer for a reaper. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/3/18 1:35 p.m.

I think kris is the only one i have seen from here at all in the past few weeks. I keep missing all you guys for some reason. I have seen nate a lot and gamed with him and the old guy named bear and a few people he has been helping out. Anyone besides rico, kris or tome, look me up I will be on and off today cause i do not have to work and really need to get other stuff done but you can see how that is going to be today....sigh.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/3/18 5:54 p.m.

I'll be honest, I've just been keeping myself lately. Work and E36 M3 has been unpleasant, and I dislike the holidays. Subsequently, I am not terribly pleasant to be around, and rather than put others through that, I elected to do my own thing. Nothing against anyone, at all. You can always message me if you need something. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
1/4/18 3:21 p.m.

I love the Savestra. It's absolutely perfect. Drifts just enough to keep things fun, and has enough zip and speed too. Since I got it I can't stop driving it.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/5/18 1:25 p.m.

I want one. I just cleared  2mil last night. Finally starting to catch up after paying off 20 researches in a week. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/6/18 11:18 p.m.

hey rx7, whats your gamer tag anyway?

Mine is same as on here. keeps things very simple.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
1/7/18 12:38 a.m.

I haven't been able to connect with certain friends, so I've been spending my time on PC. Any major problems connecting for anyone else? 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
1/7/18 12:55 a.m.

In reply to N Sperlo :

Tried to do doomsday heist with a freind of mine and we haven't been able to stay in the same session for more than 5 minutes. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
1/7/18 9:05 a.m.

StayFocused420 is my GT however I always appear "offline" since too many of my friends try to hop into PCEO lobbies with me, and my wife uses my xbox/account for Netflix, so she doesn't get messages and game invites during her shows.

It's been tons of connection issues for me as well. I think the influx of new players since Christmas has dorked up the servers. Should be back to normal in a few weeks once everyone moves on to different games again.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/7/18 9:47 a.m.

I haven't had too many connection issues, though I do tend to get caught in the cloud after a spoofed lobby. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/8/18 10:27 p.m.

Thrusday night starting around 6pm central time

I am going to host in a private lobby for the night a fun night of racing and screwing around. No grinding, no bunkers or other biz, we have been doing so much work in the game for everyone that I think it is time to bring back the screwing around when bored stuff in the game for once. I have a bunch of races that i went looking for and not gotten a chance to really seen what they are like. please send a message to me on there and swing by to defend GRM honor verse everyone else that I am going to invite. Not going to be to many people. 

I am not incited a lot of folks and this time for sure Its people that I have games with online or know in person. Or GRM crew from here since we are all nuts. I know a buch of the crew that Bear runs with will also be invited. 

Tom, Rico and Kris, please come and race with us.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/9/18 10:22 a.m.

A private lobby with race's  is going to have issues. It's going to take longer for people to load back in after each race and we won't all end up in the same server anyways.

1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qQ75MpEGl0uNrWB0wzXckVmozzoLxtdJG5g6DUKlqx0LrsPmYxnhvAMSIkouAQqx