1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 179
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/9/18 11:22 a.m.

Unless we're doing open class p2p races, which are only in-lobby anyhow. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/9/18 3:26 p.m.

Alt update, she found ponsonbys. She's also started doing contact missions on her own, and is fully capable of running her own car sales to ls customs. 

Side note, I was so out of time with those missions that I had no idea you needed to be a level 5 to unlock them. That was....700+ levels ago for me . With r$ offering double soup Tuesday on lester missions, I might have a way to quick cash. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/10/18 5:11 p.m.

Everyone is still invited for tomorrow night. Just send me a message when you jump online and we will get you into the races and please come and have some fun with the rest for people I have invited.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
1/11/18 1:58 p.m.

Note: if you get the Akula, get the homing rockets... it's too touchy for the barrage to be aimed in any sort of useful way. $300k lesson learned.

EthanTrammell
EthanTrammell New Reader
1/12/18 1:32 a.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

I missed It.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/12/18 8:48 a.m.

Sorry I bailed when I did, ferfer or whatever that kids name was, his races were garbage and I couldn't listen to that E36 M3 anymore. This is why I don't play with randoms. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/17/18 7:38 p.m.

dont worry tom, That person is in his 40's and sevral people including bear have said that. He races where very annying though.

Hey ethan, catch me online when you can and I will be happy to race you and just screw around. I have the same name on here as I do on xbox.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/17/18 9:47 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

No berkeleyin way is that dude in his 40s. He's maybe 15. No adult I  know is like that. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/18/18 9:53 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I've realized I don't really sound my age. But I agree, by '40' your voice should not still sound like that.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/19/18 2:56 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

It wasn't even the voice. Some people neber hit puberty,  I get that. It was his whole attitude and whatnot. No one wanted captures, yet he kept wanting to play captures.  And the track design.

Jesus. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/30/18 9:41 a.m.

CEOs and Gunrunners alike are set to profit this week with 25% more GTA$ on Special Cargo Deliveriesas well as a 25% boost on Gunrunning Research & Manufacturing through February 5th. And if your current setup is missing a certain je ne sais quoi, get in gear with discounts on select Bunkers, Special Cargo Warehouses and more:

I guess I can log back in for an hour to make my crate sale for a 25% bonus.  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/30/18 11:10 a.m.

Sounds like we have some work to do. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/30/18 7:59 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I now have a crate warehouse. Hopefully I can fill it up decently and sell before the week is over.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/30/18 8:50 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

Filling is cake, depending on the size. I was feeling like E36 M3 and swmbo wanted a turn (she's over a half mil, on her own!) Or I would have got in. I need the dough. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/30/18 9:10 p.m.

Instead of potentially meeting espn staff, I'm online tonight if people want to join/need help.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/30/18 9:16 p.m.

Also, i seem to have 2 'special cargo' already out of 4 crates...

Not sure if that is sped up as well or...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/30/18 9:46 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

E36 M3,.that's a good.return. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/30/18 10:07 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Reading is hard after a few drinks. Everything 'special cargo' is normal. 'Special items/crates' are the ones worth ~100k it seems.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/31/18 11:00 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

Now you get it. 

In other news, secret toon has done her first heist. Who knew a level 21 could one time the fleeca puzzles? (She's actually put on a half mil herself,  we unlocked fleeca to a- get paid and b- armored kuruma all the things. ) next I need to look into a single hand auto weapon so I don't need to worry about pistol shooting out of a moving vehicle.  

Also, she may be of use. I've come across a few lost souls that would pick on a lowly lvl 21 (or whatever) because she's a true alt and not a secondary, nor is she even my toon, she's not tied to me at all. So when she gets hammered by a k/d warrior....And I introduce said warrior to me, hilarity is had. I'm really starting to think about gearing for war in public lobbies. I've found a few people whose sole diversion is smashing people that would pick on the innocent as a means of increasing their kd.....And it looks like heaps of fun. Using a low toon as bait.....

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
2/1/18 10:27 a.m.

FYI it's completely possible to do a small warehouse sale solo, if you have a controlled/solo public lobby.

I consider myself to be pretty good at GTA, but holy crap did I get owned by a guy the other day. I couldn't escape. I think I went something like 2-20 by the time I finally got away. Being in the middle of the desert there was minimal cover, and at night so I couldn't see crap... and the guy was just unstoppable with a sniper rifle and I'm assuming he was using thermal. It came to a head where I stopped fighting back and just focused on escaping (I was in an organization so passive mode was not an option). I may need to unlock the thermal scope for my sniper rifle, as that seems like it would be a lot better than using the thermal helmet.

Single hand auto weapon, micro SMG (Uzi) or, if it's unlocked, the AP pistol is more powerful.

I picked up a Primo ('90s Buick) off the street the other day and made it my own. I didn't do the Benny's upgrade, but did all the non-Benny's stuff. It's actually pretty decent, one of my better investments I'd say.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/1/18 11:08 a.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to 1kris06 :

Now you get it. 

Also, she may be of use. I've come across a few lost souls that would pick on a lowly lvl 21 (or whatever) because she's a true alt and not a secondary, nor is she even my toon, she's not tied to me at all. So when she gets hammered by a k/d warrior....And I introduce said warrior to me, hilarity is had. I'm really starting to think about gearing for war in public lobbies. I've found a few people whose sole diversion is smashing people that would pick on the innocent as a means of increasing their kd.....And it looks like heaps of fun. Using a low toon as bait.....

I could come back for war. I'm just so beyond sick of grinding on this tiny map.

I tried to jump on last night, spent 20 minutes staring at clouds before switching off. 3 man bunker sale and my crates should be another 2 million, but aside from the wrangler truck, that isn't out yet, there really isn't anything I even want to use the money on. Even then, I've got off-road vehicles already. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/1/18 11:40 a.m.

Yeah, I was running missions and stuff for her. I haven't touched my toon in weeks. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/3/18 9:27 p.m.

TIL you can only have six special items. There are no duplicates. There goes my 10mil sale. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
2/6/18 6:24 a.m.

The Kamacho is a go.

The stock grill does not light up. The roof light bar does.

Brakes are non-existant, even after a full upgrade.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/6/18 8:45 a.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

Eh, don't need brakes. 

1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8Bi49lMWaybeYm7mLcOOJLjPpLO83InZpiIGatoOGjqwz3ucyDWPHeHtnHVvQLDp