1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 179
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/20/18 11:14 a.m.

Did you know you could add armor and bulletproof tires and stuff to the delivery vehicles in the package warehouse? The toolbox is an upgrade table. I've had a package warehouse for Years and I just discovered that today. In other news,  secret toon has a package warehouse and has successfully done her own first run. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/20/18 11:37 a.m.

Am I reading that right? Biker businesses have extra 25% profit as well?

It's worded differently than when they just speed up production. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/20/18 12:33 p.m.

I'm on Xbox now. Haven't talked myself into buying GTA again but I'm probably going to. Tag is Chadeux2 if anybody wants to add me.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
2/20/18 1:25 p.m.

I, uhh.....

I'm not getting anything done this week. That is A LOT of sales bonuses/discounts. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
2/20/18 8:35 p.m.

Much as i HATE THE HANGERS, IT MIGHT BE WORTH SCREWING AROUND THIS WEEK IN THAT WAY TO EARN SOME EXTRA CASH.

Might have to think about an extra biker biz...maybe....with upgrades cheaper this week....

malibuguy
malibuguy GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/20/18 9:07 p.m.

I cannot stand the flying bikes and the shiny happy person 12year olds running them

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/21/18 7:18 a.m.

In reply to malibuguy :

Deluxos make trolls send hate mail. They don't like being outgunned. 

In other news, the bonuses right now are just stupid. I cleared 1.8m in profit. I'll do it again tonight. BUY ALL THE THINGS!

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
2/21/18 12:12 p.m.
malibuguy said:

I cannot stand the flying bikes and the shiny happy person 12year olds running them

I felt the same until I rode/flew one.

Sorry I keep myself hidden when I'm on, but I spend a lot of time AFK (letting my businesses build product) and in PCEO lobbies where any outsiders would get voted out. Its nothing personal :)

I picked up the 190z and it is true to its form. Underpowered but very well handling.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/21/18 2:05 p.m.
TheRX7Project said:
malibuguy said:

I felt the same until I rode/flew one.

Sorry I keep myself hidden when I'm on, but I spend a lot of time AFK (letting my businesses build product) and in PCEO lobbies where any outsiders would get voted out. Its nothing personal :)

I picked up the 190z and it is true to its form. Underpowered but very well handling.

We spoof lobbies that you can't even get to unless you know us. Interlopers are dealt with swiftly. Feel free to idle in ours if you see us on, we can always use an odd man out to boost profits  

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
2/21/18 3:14 p.m.

I wish I had time to do some sales :( I can't even cash in on all this bonus cash because of work. DAMN YOU WORK!!! Don't you hate when real life gets in the way of your fantasy world? LOL

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/21/18 4:03 p.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

Jobs are overrated. 

malibuguy
malibuguy GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/21/18 4:41 p.m.

I usually just get a bounty on me and hide in a glitch and laugh at people trying to get me

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/23/18 5:57 a.m.

I think I set a new personal record last night. 3.3m sold, 3m of it clean profit. This week is good. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/23/18 10:55 a.m.

Got GTA just in time to barely catch the end of the bonuses. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/23/18 1:31 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

We can get you paid lol. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/25/18 1:14 p.m.

The 4m sale....it shall happen. Just letting my bunker marinate a bit longer. Have all packages, coke, meth. Thanks to Rico daylan and Kris for the help. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/25/18 2:17 p.m.

I'll be on tonight a little after 7. I'm down to do whatever makes money as I try to get my money making machine going again. Did a few contact missions before I left for work this morning to get up to level 7. I bought a clubhouse last night once my headshot money hit. Any recommendations on what business to buy first?

RevRico
2/25/18 2:19 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Coke. Coke and meth are the only ones really worth any thing, and meth takes a long time to pay itself off. Regardless, you'll be stealing supplies until you can afford to upgrade. You're looking at almost 2 million for business and upgrades.

Mc contracts in the clubhouse are fun, easy, and profitable as well.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/25/18 3:57 p.m.

Yeah, don't bother with any of the other businesses. Coke pays the best. Bunkers can be extremely profitable, but have a huge setup curve. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/25/18 6:16 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I was looking at stepping stones. MC business is the cheapest setup, then I go for a bunker.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/25/18 6:56 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Right. Was just thinking out loud mostly  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/26/18 6:58 a.m.

It's 4mil sale day! With the exception of my small package warehouse, everything can be done as a motorcycle club- so if you wanna party, be online after about 7pm est and come with. Should be roughly 200k payday forany associates. I can bring snacks. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
2/26/18 10:12 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I got the booze

RevRico
2/27/18 7:33 a.m.

Double bunker sales....

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
2/27/18 7:45 a.m.

Glad I didn't make any large sales last night.

1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
W1elXn3SxgaE4UgW06vZnEfH8DTWet7KO0B734OpX9uf9UoeuOyMSbHQsiYaKiOu