1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 179
malibuguy
malibuguy GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/21/18 8:51 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

It wasnt a money glitch.  Its a hole in the graphics that I would jump thru (after getting a bounty) and shoot the people coming after me

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
3/21/18 9:01 p.m.

In reply to malibuguy :

Under the bridge next to LS Customs in east LS?

malibuguy
3/21/18 9:56 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

No down by the beach across from the helicopters in the apartments 

There is a few others left but not as good

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/22/18 8:27 a.m.

In reply to malibuguy :

Ohhhh, I know the one. Sharkys, the blue awning. It's been gone a while now. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
3/22/18 10:56 a.m.

Does the one inside the haircut place downtown still work?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/22/18 11:31 a.m.

Don't know. When it's fighting time, I hide on top of maze bank. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
3/22/18 12:26 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I like that building that's under construction across the street. You can climb up inside and jump off on one of the middle floors, and you're pretty much untouchable if you stay inside.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/22/18 12:40 p.m.

That's a good one too . I don't think the orbital strike can get you there. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
3/22/18 1:29 p.m.

For a while you could shoot out of the mesh from inside the construction floor but they couldn't shoot in, it was really sweet.

malibuguy
3/22/18 1:58 p.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to malibuguy :

Ohhhh, I know the one. Sharkys, the blue awning. It's been gone a while now. 

Jump thru the window then there is a breif ledge then carefully drop down to below the deck

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/23/18 9:10 a.m.

I finally got around to repurchasing GTAV for the PS4. Bad news is that I have to start over with my GTAO character. I need a play sheet to getting up to speed, money and rank. Go...

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
3/23/18 9:17 a.m.

In reply to BradLTL :

I have no advice but if needed I could get back on my PS4 to help with jobs and such.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/23/18 9:22 a.m.

In reply to BradLTL :

From nothing? 

Don't start. 

Um.. Sell range rovers to ls customs every 48 minutes, berkeley simeon and his low paying garbage.

Do the treasure hunt you'll get an email about, find the gun, 50 headshots and your up $250k.

Flight school should level you up and put some easy money in your pocket.

See if you can find someone to take you through the heists for some easy money.

Once you have some cash, get VIP status, grind VIP work until you can afford a bunker. 

In the long run, you're better off paying to too fatrack the research, around $11 million, but you can sell the bunker solo at $175k in the mean time. 

OR

Take your first $250k, buy an mc clubhouse and grind contracts until you can afford a coke lockup, and start selling coke. Everything but the post op trucks can be delivered solo when the coke lockup is full. If you get post op, force quit and start over.

Invite only sessions for grinding VIP work and MC contacts, you have to be in public to do sales of any businesses.

Lookup the MTU trick for ps4 to spoof empty public lobbies. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
3/23/18 12:46 p.m.

If you're playing solo, your best bet is to get the CEO office and vehicle warehouse. CEO office allows you to do VIP work ($20k every 10 minutes), Vehicle Warehouse allows you to solo-sell vehicles for up to $80k at a crack every 20 minutes.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/23/18 3:14 p.m.

I've been working this exact project for some time. 

First thing I did was do the golden gun. (It was a pain in the ass without a deluxo) after that, I bought a high end apt. That gave me a 10 car garage and access To heists. After that, I let swmbo take over and I'm walking her through it. VIP mode engaged, I took a run at fleeca. Now I've done it enough times I can pretty much do it in my sleep. I forget who I took with me. Kris I think. First heist put another 150k in my pocket. Some 2x mission grinding (this week it's hot ring. Easy $$$) gave swmbo the rest for her CEO office. (The entire time she was doing all of this). CEO opened more mission options, and package warehouses. She's delivered enough that she has her first earned million, a second package warehouse, another 3-4 specials. We're debating vehicles or moving up the coast for motorcycles. Realistically, vehicles or a bunker are next. In the mean time, she has a 10 car she sources vehicles for, for the interim. This is all solo. The only time I take over is when she catches a plane run, or when she gets caught in a public and an asshat decides to pick on her. Then I wreck E36 M3. 

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/24/18 10:41 p.m.

Gold gun - check

50 headshots - check

High-end apartment - check

Now to work towards that CEO stuff. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/25/18 9:05 a.m.

In reply to BradLTL :

Remember, as long as you have 50k on you, you can do VIP missions. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/27/18 5:44 a.m.

heres this week's stuff. With my push to pay off both the ellie and the tezeract this week, and my last 100 packages, double package is a nice touch.

RevRico
3/27/18 9:07 a.m.

Glad I got far cry 5 to keep me busy

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/27/18 10:00 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I considered that. I'm still unsure. 

RevRico
3/27/18 10:05 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Purely a boredom purchase. 99 games on my Xbox and none I really want to play. Hell I started watching the wire again because I can't find anything else to do. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/27/18 10:38 a.m.

I'm close to buying forza 7. They have an eagle talon like my old one. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
3/27/18 12:31 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I did it the other day. Funny enough its already showing you, Rico, and Kris as drivatars in all of my career races.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
3/27/18 1:12 p.m.
Mndsm said:

I'm close to buying forza 7. They have an eagle talon like my old one. 

Do it then I can not play with you on there too LOL

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/27/18 1:14 p.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

I have over a hundred games due to xbl games with gold you can not play with me on. 

1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ne39cWW2SiY6LDCPHomox8u1zh8REehZBn0GYtveplbzSV8FyuB85aK12EbfB9bL