1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 179
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/18 9:51 a.m.

Reddit is denying any change. Could be a glitch that I completely forgot about. Guess we will find out later. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/1/18 10:10 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Yea. Could just be like the personal vehicles they don't ever arrive or the taxis that never show up. A reload usually fixes it. I'm about done with what I need to do today, so I'll be able to try soon

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
7/1/18 8:01 p.m.

Random guy showed up in my spoofed lobby with Kris earlier. Only 1 guy though. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/2/18 10:17 p.m.
Daylan C said:

Random guy showed up in my spoofed lobby with Kris earlier. Only 1 guy though. 

It's been happening more frequently. We had randoms shoot up one of my shipments in a spoofed lobby earlier. Sort of wish I'd kept the crew name. There is retribution due. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/3/18 8:24 a.m.

Another week of grinding. Make that money, money, yeah yeah. Maybe I move my businesses south this week. Find which ones will give me long runs into the city. 

RevRico
7/3/18 8:46 a.m.

All mine in the middle of the map do. To the point soloing full sales isn't impossible.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/3/18 8:55 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

That's my goal. Because berkeley paleto bay. I'll leave my forgery up there as a reminder to not be berkeleying stupid, but yeah, moving is the goal. I'll probably liquidate once I'm out of supplies and go. Theres really nothing else I need this week, though I am concerned that they're putting the pounder on sale and it's going to end up being the "custom" when that comes out. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/4/18 12:46 p.m.

Made the switch. Lost less than a million all in to go from paleto bay to senora. And with the supplies from the setup runs, I might be cash positive by the time I sell. 

RevRico
7/10/18 9:04 a.m.

oh good, worse bonuses than the last 2 weeks

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/10/18 3:58 p.m.

Easy week. Last two made me grind too much. I was sctually.hoping for contact missions. 

malibuguy
malibuguy GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/12/18 10:32 a.m.

Love my Ladas

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/13/18 6:55 p.m.

In reply to malibuguy :

They're one of my favorite cars ingame. I never drive mine (sadly) but it is well loved. 

RevRico
7/17/18 10:32 a.m.

And it's a repeat of last week's event week that wasn't worth even logging in for. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/17/18 12:48 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Theres a cheap barrage this week. Didn't have that the last time. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
7/17/18 6:12 p.m.

I bought a Retinue because it was on sale. Couldn't be bothered to actually do work when I got on the other night even though I had help. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/17/18 6:25 p.m.

I dont have a problem hoarding cars with miniguns, you have a problem hoarding cars with miniguns. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/17/18 6:26 p.m.
Daylan C said:

I bought a Retinue because it was on sale. Couldn't be bothered to actually do work when I got on the other night even though I had help. 

Were all a little burned out from running packages for two weeks straight. I dont blame you  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/19/18 3:59 p.m.

Its official. The 24th. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
7/19/18 5:05 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

How is the barrage? Worth buying.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/19/18 6:39 p.m.
1kris06 said:

In reply to Mndsm :

How is the barrage? Worth buying.

I dont hate it. It's pretty fast and has a 50cal mini and a grenade launcher. I just always liked the Avon one, and wanted one like it  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/20/18 8:20 a.m.

Ok, definitely need the mtl custom. Totally saw a missile battery on the roof. I cant resist missiles. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/23/18 5:31 p.m.

Turns out I own 4 out of the top 5 most expensive non weaponized vehicles, and 5/10. Odd stat of the day. 

RevRico
7/24/18 4:16 a.m.

Oh boy, another MOC type vehicle and drones. Yea, berkeley public lobbies. 

Screenshot leaks Here

Edit: only 6 vehicles available with launch, rest are drip feed.

E36 M3 is cheap this time, clubs, cars, etc. At least to buy in, no word on upgrades yet.

Seeing a couple reports that testing NAT type now boots to single player. Haven't tested yet though

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 7:00 a.m.

I am about to find out. I didn't see it on reddit, but most of the bitching there is of the 'omg slow update ' variety. I didn't gave that problem. 

Edit- it just did it to me. I am not amused. 

Edit#2- reddit has noticed, but there are conflicting reports. Based on the sheer amount of people hammering the servers right now, I wonder if it isnt just dropping people who stutter. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 7:11 a.m.

nightclub mods. That is the all in price for del Perro, which is where precisely everything I own that isnt in the desert is. Apparently mission row is more expensive, but I ain't got E36 M3 over there other than the pegassi garage. 

1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0ZZ00k6R7Dy0D5yG39gtRNFJuF3YMjmIGl0bf8E6Yp2ahULyL1aA3o3Z5dIv80Qk