1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 179
mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/27/13 8:43 p.m.

I didnt' like trevor at first- I found him to be a little too extreme, even for me- then he started to get that funny side. He's developed into one of my favorite characters.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
9/27/13 10:03 p.m.

Week 2 synopsis:

1. I really wish the game was Franklin & his homeboy-centric. The semi-retired mafioso family thing is berkeleying stupid.

2. The MINI is THE car. Viper is not bad, which is kinda cool, considering that bitch was the jam in the first game. Points deducted for no Blista (crx) ....yet anyway.

3. The Jewelry Heist thing was kinda cool. Nailed it on the first swat. Loved riding the dirtbike through the sewers.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
9/28/13 12:12 p.m.

Holy E36 M3!!! I was just flying as Trevor, in a Bi-Plane, up on the lake in the NW corner of the map. I started flying under the first of three bridges on the way out to the ocean. Had just cleared the first bridge, and was setting up for the second one, when an F16 just about scrapes my top wing with the underside of his plane. Seems he had the same idea, and the only thing that would have made it better, was if he went inverted and 'kept up diplomatic relations'!

Rufledt
Rufledt Dork
9/28/13 1:06 p.m.

joined the crew. what does it do exactly?

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/28/13 1:32 p.m.

So, I experienced some lulz with Trevor.......first time I switched to him he'd been thrown out of a church and was screaming "Well show me where a sign says I have to be wearing pants on the cathedral floor"

Second time he was picking a fight with two body builders asking them how small their dicks were.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/28/13 1:33 p.m.

I spawned a Buzzard (attack chopper) via cheat codes last night. I got tired of running around to find one to shoot down airliners.

It spawned and dropped on my neck. WASTED.

That'll teach me to cheat.

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/28/13 1:34 p.m.

Also, berkeley Barry's Legalize weed stand......it was cool minigunning aliens and aa12ing clowns, but berkeley man

Cole_Trickle
Cole_Trickle HalfDork
9/28/13 1:45 p.m.

Berkeley the sub mission too. Total waste of time.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/28/13 1:52 p.m.

Popped in on Trevor to do some money stuff. He had a guy over his head WWF style... Says " there's only three things. Gravity weight and compression." Then he throws the guy off a bridge into the low Santos river. I wonder what he does when no ones looking.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/28/13 5:15 p.m.

Finished my second run this morning. I have learned I suck with any helicopter. I can bump and run a plane pretty well. Parachuting out of a cargo jet while still in a jeep is amazing. I hate how twitchy motorcycles are. The blista still exists... But as poopshovel said.... The mini is the jam. I find Trevor hilarious... Michael tired... And Franklin kinda jeneric. Lamar is hilarious though. I wish I had more time with Franklin..... And I found his special kinda stupid. Also... Acre stealth missions. The one gripe I have is it seems like they padded the hell out of play time with the drive distance. And the cover system is a little broken.... But the targeting seems fixed. Pass on ever using a sniper rifle. I suck when its a sniper and not a PC mouse

failboat
failboat SuperDork
9/28/13 7:35 p.m.

Turbulence is a bitch with the helicopters. I find the motorcycles much easier to control than in gta4, but the atvs are so twitchy it's nearly impossible to enjoy them. I do agree about all the characters. Trevor is the man.I owe him a plaid suit or two at this point.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/28/13 7:42 p.m.

I had to buy Trevor a classy suit, for lulz.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/28/13 8:13 p.m.

"Hey by the way, I left a turd in the pool. Code brown."

Whoever wrote Trevor's dialogue deserves whatever the hell writing award they give for videogame scripting. Seriously.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
9/28/13 8:30 p.m.

I stole a taco van and while driving away I pissed a guy off in a wrangler. He was chasing after when I slammed on the brakes. He flew out of the jeep and did a Wile E Coyote 'splat' on the back of the van. I laughed really loud.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/28/13 9:05 p.m.

Welp- it's official. Trevor, Mike and Franklin are billionaires. Now the REAL question, do I spring for a hangar, get a chopper on deck and force more? I think I might... depending on the returns. Research is needed.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
9/29/13 4:55 a.m.

Riding an ATV through Trevor's neck of the woods playing as Franklin, I hear these loud explosions. "Hmmm, they seem to be coming from Trevors' trailer..." Ride over there, and Trevor is in front of his garage, drinking whiskey from the bottle, and tossing grenades into the trees in his front yard.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/29/13 1:17 p.m.

Booo- I'm a dumbass and forgot to save my work getting billionaires. So I turn around and go back and do it again, and on the last mission for whatever reason, Mike is not able to purchase stock. I think I got a bent save or something.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/29/13 6:03 p.m.

Alright, back to being billionaires. I saved this time. I don't want to do that again. Kinda tedious doing it all in one shot like I did.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
9/29/13 6:21 p.m.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/29/13 6:23 p.m.

Those are fairly plentiful towards Chiliad. I've had a couple. They're highly overrated.... though I admit to never having modified one.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
9/29/13 6:24 p.m.

Sorry wrong pic link see above

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/29/13 6:40 p.m.

Ah. Now THAT- I was wondering if that was possible. Or something along those lines. I never found enough tow trucks to attempt it.

EDIT- I did manage to tow a cop car that was pursuing me at one point, that's good for lulz.

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/29/13 9:28 p.m.

Trevor was spooning Floyd(dressed in a pink nightgown and sobbing "What did I do to deserve this") in the beach safehouse.

BTW, I finally signed up for the social group thing, idk how to do any of it though. Tag is yamahaGRM in social club.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
9/29/13 9:45 p.m.

It doesn't do much at this point... not sure what it really holds for the future, since I doubt we'll be rank whores like a lot of the crews.

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/30/13 3:35 a.m.

LoL at murdering Floyd & Debra and taking over a strip club for a safe house.....

Trevor is effin nuts.

1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dYTmCpTaCLiJSB44NKknOvG6OIE8qs31Kw4k3PM5Jhcy20N8407Is6Vz3lShN6n1