Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
8/24/15 8:10 a.m.

I've been following this game pretty closely the last few months, anyone else ready to ride shiny and chrome?

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltraDork
8/24/15 8:22 a.m.

What a day! What a lovely day!

Already have the preorder done for the digital / blu-ray / DVD combo that should hit our doorstep on the release date. Which means I'll finally be buying a blu-ray player.

EDIT: ya know, when you just watch the recent posts, you never see which forum the threads come from.... I was talkign movie, not game. Just ignore the luddite and move along.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
8/24/15 8:34 a.m.

I was tempted to buy the Bluray at release, but had some Microsoft credit and ended up buying it in the Xbox store to watch before the game releases.

After watching some gameplay video, I'm leaning towards using the preorder bonus "Ripper" as my starter Magnum Opus shown below. I imagine starting with a V8, some decent armor and off road tires will make the first few excursions into the Wastelands a bit more survivable.

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
8/24/15 8:48 a.m.

This isn't one of those 'Play the Movie' games that the Transformer franchise is so found of, is it?

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
8/24/15 8:54 a.m.

I don't believe so. The devs claim to take some inspiration from Fury Road, but the story has nothing to do with the movie itself.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/30/15 7:57 p.m.

Looking to buy this in another month or so. Once it gets too cold to work outside its game on!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G0CGFMjRVNxN7hWmVRND6PaUzEMvKu6UgbQywDBgWtmfmquCujWTsACfS9rjjYdC