racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
4/27/20 4:57 p.m.

Only a few days left to download this title on XBox.  Some of the series are hit and miss, but most are pretty good.

if enough people pick it up, we can have some great series.  Every car is available from day one in online.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
4/29/20 5:30 a.m.

When you get this game, look up controller settings if you are not using a wheel.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/29/20 10:27 a.m.

If you do get some people here who want to race, check out the PC2 threads (for PS4 users only unfortunately) for some ideas on races / series you can do.

BTW - The controls in PC2 are very sensitive compared to something like GT, so many cars can be very hard to drive on a controller.  I did do a pretty good job with the Australian super car once though.  Depends on the car.

Skidmark
Skidmark None
5/12/20 12:56 a.m.

My new xbox 1 x arrives tomorrow.....wheel setup to come shortly.

I was super disappointed that the GRM PC2 was PS4 only....

Aloha.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
5/12/20 10:35 p.m.

I had a fantastic race on the Daytona 24 course in GT3 cars just a little while ago.

Qualified third (in an Aston Martin), six tenths off the pole winning Bentley.  At the start, the pole sitter touched the apron and dropped back, and I nearly went around the outside of the now first place car (another Bentley) in turn one.  For a lap and a half, I hounded first.  I had about four mph on the top end on him, but in the draft it was more like 10-12mph.  He was better in the infield, but didn’t like pressure.

I finally got a good run on him coming out of the bus stop, and cleared him by the time we passed NASCAR 4.  He hounded me for the next two laps, but I hit my marks in the infield, and he was over driving a bit to make up for what I could pull out on the oval.  By lap five, I had some breathing room (about three seconds), and just kept hitting my marks, which isn’t easy with the controller.  Managed to come home with a four second win, after he really charged the infield to close up on me coming out of the infield.  He ran a little wide there, giving a little breathing room before the bus stop.  I nailed the bus stop perfectly, and he got a little loose going in trying to get a big enough run to draft me to the finish, meaning I crossed the line with a four second gap!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iSQTWHDznkpRfKdMmq1Us62j70WXBF6m9cT0mn5VCfS2FiOtb5N4DA8QxZrtaTdN