SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/21/14 12:16 p.m.

I figure if I posted it in the $2014 Classifieds, it would rapidly be lost in the sea of real car parts...and I saw that Quasi Mofo was looking for a wheel a few posts down...he hasn't replied to my message yet, but I am selling a sim racing wheel setup, so I figured why not start a thread?

I have a Fanatec 911 Turbo S force feedback racing wheel that I'm selling since I barely use it anymore. This wheel has everything originally included and many optional extras; in addition to the wheel and three pedal set, both six-speed manual and sequential shifters are included, along with a lap adapter so you can play in the living room, an extra wireless USB "key" with updated drivers, and an official Fanatec memory stick. Tested and working on Gran Turismo 5 and 6 for PS3 and iRacing on PC; wheel is also supposed to work with Xbox 360/Forza Motorsport without issue. The pic below is exactly what I have minus a few things (I will take some pics of my setup if anyone is interested). All this stuff cost over $400 new; I'm asking $275 locally on craigslist (say, $300 shipped or so). Anyone interested?

Quasi Mofo
Quasi Mofo GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/21/14 1:59 p.m.

I am working on funding, Desmond.

xflowgolf
xflowgolf Dork
3/21/14 2:30 p.m.

where's this stuff located?

Quasi Mofo
3/21/14 2:43 p.m.

Milwaukee-ish

SlickDizzy
3/21/14 4:08 p.m.

Correct, Milwaukee WI.

Argo1
Argo1 GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/22/14 9:13 p.m.

That's good stuff. I love my Fanatec setup!

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/22/14 9:37 p.m.

Tempting.... wonder how pissed the wife would get...

Quasi Mofo
3/26/14 10:06 a.m.

Desmond, did these sell yet?

SlickDizzy
3/30/14 4:10 p.m.

Still have everything.

SlickDizzy
4/18/14 1:09 p.m.

$250 shipped for any GRM'er, or make me a fair offer. This stuff hits eBay next week. Here's a pic of my setup (the pedal plate is currently mounted to the pedals). Great setup for the price!

Graefin10
Graefin10 SuperDork
4/18/14 2:08 p.m.

In reply to SlickDizzy: You have a PM.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
W0pR44WEs2mXHb9iHO1RSIuu98BPM2bASaoC6mCtkoBPKjtyTmN1S8He6DbhXcr5