Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
March 19, 2017 6:37 p.m.

Since I can no longer play with the guys in GT6 and upgrading to PS4 or switching to iRacing is too cost prohibitive I've decided to re-purpose the game room and need to get rid of the sim rig. It's way too big and heavy to ship so this would have to be a local pickup only. Also I don't have a vehicle that it would fit in so you'd have to come get it. I'm in Temple TX.

It'll come with the Logitech G25 wheel and pedals, Camaro seat and the bass shaker/amp setup.

If no one local wants it I will cut it up and either make something else out of it or burn it.

Build thread is here.

dean1484 MegaDork
March 19, 2017 7:08 p.m.

Ohhhhh if you don't get any takers I would be interested in the shakers and the amp for them.

Drew122 New Reader
March 19, 2017 7:39 p.m.

If you are going to part it out I'd be interested in the wheel, pedals, and shifter. Would pay shipping plus a little extra for the inconvenience.

dean1484 MegaDork
March 19, 2017 10:50 p.m.

Hay nick is it a time thing or I it that your ps3 is toast? If it I just that your ps3 is toast I can see if I can scare one up cheap. I mean all you need is one of the mini ones if all it was for is GT6.

March 19, 2017 11:21 p.m.

In reply to dean1484:

The PS3 still works perfectly. With the exception of GT6. The game still works great in off line mode. It just refuses to update. I fought with it for long enough and I'm just over it. Honestly though I've kinda moved on to other interests.

I may have plans for the shakes and amp...

March 19, 2017 11:25 p.m.

In reply to Drew122:

If no one wants the whole thing I'll send it to you. I don't have the pedal base anymore, it didn't make the move. I have them mounted inverted in the rig.

dean1484 MegaDork
March 20, 2017 8:06 a.m.

BTW nice Guitar!!! What is it? I am in the market for one as my daughter has expressed an interest in learning. I use to play years ago but it ahs been years since I picked one up and I don't have any of mine anymore. All were either broken or walked without me knowing it or did not make the move when I purchased my house.

March 20, 2017 9:06 a.m.

It's an old junker that I picked up from a pawn shop years ago. It's got some problems.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Join the Grassroots Motorsports Dyno Day

2 days ago in News

Join us for a dyno day in Sterling, Virginia.

From the GRM Vault: The Art of Understatement

3 days ago in Articles

The Harvey brothers dominated autocross in an obsolete Datsun a couple decades ago.

2017 Volkswagen Golf TSI SE

3 days ago in New Car Reviews

The quintessential European hatchback continues to pour out of Volkswagen's plants. Our test car featured four doors, a turbocharged 4-cylinder ...

We're Giving Away a $500 Race Ramps Certificate

4 days ago in News

Joining the drawing is totally free.

25 Project Path

5 days ago in Articles

A walk through 25 of our favorite project cars from the past.

Our Turbo Miata Goes Boom

5 days ago in Project Cars

Engine swap and suspension revamp before our race in two weeks? Challenge accepted.

The Ultimate Weekend Getaway for Your Car Club

6 days ago in News

Save a corral space just for your club at the Mitty.

Reader's Ride of the Week: V8 Jag

6 days ago in News

It’s a long-wheelbase 1974 Jaguar XJ6 fitted with a 350-cubic-inch Chevy V8.

Honing Cylinders

6 days ago in Project Cars

We hone our LS1's cylinders

Break Maiden

1 week ago in Articles

Creating a turbocharged road racing champion from a vintage Ford Mustang.

Meet Us at Sebring

1 week ago in News

We'll be at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Will you?

2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring

1 week ago in New Car Reviews

Honda has been pumping out Accords for over 40 years now. Obviously they have a recipe that just plain works. ...

OUR SPONSORS

Birthdays

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
Jme0ij5XLOHSDMNIHAUzPvh9VHGjis7A