1 2 3
dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/2/14 11:00 a.m.

Oh. And another thing. I managed to take over whitrun. But the yarl and the mage are not killable. Kind of sucked. Was kind of fun to sneek around picking off the gards wu th my bound bow. Then have a huge battle in the lower square. If I can figuar a way to kill the yarl and the mage I would own the place.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
6/13/16 11:00 a.m.

I trust everyone is as excited as I am????

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pF2Qw9BI6Rg

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
6/13/16 11:08 a.m.

My 12yr old son killed Alduin with Mehrunes' Razor (one hit one kill dagger) after I died about a hundred berkeleying times trying to fight him with a bazillion weapons, potions, health and every freaking bit of armor in the game. He literally walked up and stabbed him one time and he berkeleying died.

That was the end of me playing that stupid berkeleying thing.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
6/13/16 11:10 a.m.

In reply to dean1484:

That is a stupid game glitch where if a character is an actor in a quest they can't be killed outside of the quest. Atleast on the PS4.

revrico
revrico GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/13/16 11:25 a.m.

Just finished my 3rd? 4th? full playthrough a couple weeks ago. I think 4th actually, once on PS3, and now 3 times on PC. well over 2000 hours across both systems since it was released. Serious love for the mod community in making it so much bigger and better. I'm thinking after I finish this run through of fallout 4, I'm going to do a kill everyone playthrough of Skyrim. Like every single person. I've seen it done in New Vegas, I assume it's possible here. There are just so many random quests to fail going in bullheaded from the start, might just use a 100% save file and work from there so I don't miss out on anything.

WOW Really Paul?
6/13/16 12:07 p.m.
Huckleberry wrote: My 12yr old son killed Alduin with Mehrunes' Razor (one hit one kill dagger) after I died about a hundred berkeleying times trying to fight him with a bazillion weapons, potions, health and every freaking bit of armor in the game. He literally walked up and stabbed him one time and he berkeleying died. That was the end of me playing that stupid berkeleying thing.

I took down Alduin with a legendary daedric bow.....it was very quick as I had a sneak/ranged build.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/14/16 7:29 a.m.

I heard since the new version of this game is several years away tgat they are going to issue the game for ps4. Any one know about this? If it went to ps4 I woukd hope it woukd speed up tge loading time for fast travel an when you enter buildings and caves. That would really improve tge game as tgat has been my one complaint about the game.

On a PS4 hopefully the loading times would be drastically reduced and that would make the game flow better. That would be cool.

dean1484
6/14/16 7:31 a.m.

I died somthing like ten times trying to kill Alduin. I was only level 35 or so. I had to run and hide and fight from a distance. Otherwise if I was hit once I was dead.

dean1484
6/14/16 7:33 a.m.
Huckleberry wrote: In reply to dean1484: That is a stupid game glitch where if a character is an actor in a quest they can't be killed outside of the quest. Atleast on the PS4.

Wait PS4??? It is available for PS4?

WOW Really Paul?
6/14/16 12:36 p.m.
dean1484 wrote:
Huckleberry wrote: In reply to dean1484: That is a stupid game glitch where if a character is an actor in a quest they can't be killed outside of the quest. Atleast on the PS4.
Wait PS4??? It is available for PS4?

It will be this fall, but I think he got owned by autocorrect.

Brian
Brian MegaDork
6/19/16 12:05 p.m.

I've done 2 play throughout on PC, one on 360, and I'm on my 2nd on the PS3. I will be preordering it for the PS4.

DjGreggieP
DjGreggieP New Reader
6/25/16 10:08 a.m.
WOW Really Paul? wrote: I trust everyone is as excited as I am????

Very much excited!! I was just going to test my luck and put skyrim in my one and see, but I guess its not backwards compatible if this is happening...

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/18/18 6:59 p.m.

Well crap. It was on sale this week and I had a bunch of Xbox reward credit, so I bought it for $7.

I probably should have waited until the next 6 month long winter starts, but at least I won't be in a hurry. Will be strange playing without all my mods though, I'm going to miss ring of carry and its +10000 carry weight. 

Brian
Brian MegaDork
4/19/18 4:39 p.m.

My main on the PS4 is now around level 150, having reset enchanting and blacksmithing about 20 times each. I have completed almost everything aside from the civil war as my Kajit stays neutral. 

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
6/25/19 11:38 p.m.

Bringing up an old thread, as I just started playing this last night. Wow, what a huge world. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
7/9/19 9:05 a.m.

In reply to RealMiniNoMore :

Welcome to the fold! Bethesda games are great, broken adventures. I have played most of them several times. 

dean1484
7/12/19 6:22 p.m.

I need to back and try this. I picked up the pc version a while back for really short $$$. 

The PS was fun. Curious if PC would be as good or maybe better. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/12/19 6:48 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

Better. Way better with the help of the nexus mod manager. Better resolution, all new everything, the modders really should be hired by Bethesda, they do so much better work.

barrysingh102
barrysingh102 New Spammer
12/13/19 2:11 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

I play video games in general for the escapism. Skyrim in particular is straight up therapeutic during hard times for me thanks to the game's atmosphere and music. [and it really gets me in the mood for canoeing}

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Dqn2tCU86NEYvBUXK14wR7crp0J8hdQ5Yll8JplKptcj99zYvfDzqrfNNiFtIoMJ