PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/11/15 2:20 p.m.

It's started. Need I say more?

failboat
failboat UltraDork
6/11/15 2:36 p.m.

maybe NOW is the time to get my Goat Simulator on.

they have it on xbox live now too and I almost paid $10 for it a few days ago because I was bored.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
6/11/15 2:40 p.m.

I picked up GTA IV (yes, I don't own it yet), Styx (awesome looking stealth game), and Zigguart (Sweet looking Hexen/Doom type FPS Dungeon crawler). I am likely to blow a bunch of money...

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/11/15 4:37 p.m.

I've got my eye on The Long Dark but i'm not sure if I want to get it or hope it gets a steeper discount in the coming days.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
6/11/15 4:45 p.m.

That is a really interesting looking game. Not sure I would enjoy it but looks cool. BTW Ziggurat is friggin hard. It is a horde game. Lots of dodging. Not as hard as Tower of Guns (this game is impossible) but difficult.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
6/12/15 7:49 a.m.

In reply to singleslammer:

Here I thought I was the only one that couldn't beat Tower of Guns. I've reached the 5th level a couple of times but it was crazy amount of stuff flying at me and I was still in 'run and gun' mode. It didn't work.

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
6/19/15 9:45 p.m.

Damn you Steam sale!

Did end up with 9 games for under $45.

Already put a ton of hours into Banished.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
6/19/15 10:41 p.m.

In reply to RossD:

Nope, I set it aside for a while as I can't get any traction in it. I might use my Xbox controller next time to improve agility. Also cheating, that is an option too.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vcqV5PRkQjxRDkCB5ohRJvrDG4E2dtzP5aTYtOA5zgXR5xYmrvj3G1LbBvq95OMp