1 2
kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
12/26/13 4:32 p.m.

Might as well start this up since there's a place to put it now. PSN name is the same as my screen name here.

Thought I'd also include a little bit of a gaming "profile" so you can decide whether to add/approve/friend (whatever) me. Casual gamer, usually on weekends and evenings. Don't have enough time to get involved in the GRM race series, but wouldn't mind being able to race with like minded non-morons that don't 1. drive like they are scoring points for pile driving others into the barrier or (conversely) 2. whine like babies when someone legitimately gets out of shape and ruins their chance at eternal PSN racing glory. (I.e. - I hate the public GT5 rooms on PSN) If that describes you (and you aren't a creeper) send me a request.

EDIT: There's also a chance you'll be racing my 12 year old, not me. In that case, be afraid. He's faster than his old man.

EDIT2: I'd also suggest a short message so you all can keep friend requests from here separate from the throngs of adoring female fans trying to get a piece of the drivers here post-race. My requests will have "GRM add" in the message part.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
12/26/13 4:40 p.m.

Chimpwithwheels

I'm on frequently but not consistently. Also I often accidentally leave the ps3 running so it says I'm on when I'm not.

I also don't whine like a baby but I will be preparing my master list of driver's excuses before any racing begins

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/26/13 4:41 p.m.

PSN: BradLTL

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork
12/26/13 4:43 p.m.

Psn: TheDerve

I'm on sporadically but rarely miss league races.

Grizz
Grizz SuperDork
12/26/13 5:19 p.m.

Baelwerker

On constantly, but not always on GT

rebelgtp
rebelgtp UltraDork
12/26/13 5:19 p.m.

grumble I have to wait until the come up with a GT game for the PS4

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
12/26/13 5:29 p.m.

capt_mal_reynolds, infrequent flyer... and often impersonated by a a 13yr old.

EDIT: renolds

ahutson03
ahutson03 Reader
12/26/13 5:57 p.m.

Achutson I am usually on for short times in the evenings but I am west coast so my evening is a lot of your early mornings

beans
beans HalfDork
12/26/13 7:03 p.m.

Beanstune

On a couple times a week, only GT6.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon SuperDork
12/26/13 7:10 p.m.

Spoolpigeon

On every Wednesday for league night, then on whenever I can.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
12/26/13 9:15 p.m.

psn: retrohoon

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
12/26/13 11:54 p.m.

allaircooled

I am on every wed for league night (6pm pacific, 9 eastern). Feel free to stop by and check it out. (GT5 for the next two weeks, then GT6).

I likely will be setting up the rooms for the GT6 series. Dean is many time on before me, so he is a good add also.

MCarp22
MCarp22 HalfDork
12/27/13 1:49 a.m.

redstapler81

Still working on A license for gt6

nicksta43
nicksta43 UltraDork
12/27/13 5:42 a.m.

Compg05

On for every league race that I don't have to miss due to work. Trying to get my money up for GT6 so I can hopefully be ready to roll when we switch over.

Powar
Powar SuperDork
12/27/13 8:15 a.m.

PSN: miatarpowar

I've not played GT6 in a few days, but I'll likely pick it back up this weekend.

Hoop
Hoop SuperDork
12/27/13 10:30 a.m.

PSN: GTurgidson

I like to drive slow cars fast.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
12/27/13 10:48 a.m.

PSN: apexcarver

The fiance and I netflix on the same box, so I might be "On" but just watching tv.

GT6 now, trying to find more time for it lately.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/27/13 11:35 a.m.

dean1484 (same as my id here at GRM)

EP3CivicSi
EP3CivicSi New Reader
12/28/13 12:27 a.m.

EP3CivicSi03 on PSN, im on a fair amount i enjoy racing everything in gt6. Usually a mid pack driver. Looking forward to racing you guys.

Argo1
Argo1 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/28/13 3:44 p.m.

PSN: ARR-Argo1

I try to run with the GT5/6 league group as much as I can.

yovo
yovo None
12/28/13 8:26 p.m.

PSN: plaidcladmadman

Looking forward to trying the GT6 league and impromptu races with GRMers. I have been playing sporadically since GT4, but only did a few online races in GT5. I find the new blind spot indicators very helpful for clean racing since I typically use the bumper cam. I enjoy all types of races.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
12/29/13 9:51 a.m.

jpasterjak

finally got my a license. Grinding up a bit of cash now.

jg

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
12/29/13 11:00 a.m.

I will try and send out Friend Requests to everyone on this list so you all can drop in on any League events.

Dean and Argo, you might want to do the same.

If you do plan on trying out the League (dropping in for just a race is perfectly fine). Please review the rules / etiquette for racing (especially for passing). As they are a bit different from standard track racing rule (to compensate for visibility / situational awareness issues).

Argo1
Argo1 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/29/13 11:18 a.m.

I am in the process of moving from Alabama to California. As soon as I get set up in California I will send out/ respond to friend requests. My system and GT6 are currently packed.

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
1/1/14 8:36 p.m.

GTP_Duke. Already friends with some folks here.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3gNqFcV0JDzlrc4hhj7x0bph3UXaUx56BbqQ0FzVZEXCeEBITh9lxjLzvYKxwRbL