DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
10/27/16 8:34 a.m.

Found it for sale on an open wheel forum...

Seller said: I bought this to replace my raceroom sim setup but realized my pedals will not fit the way I hoped. The carbon fiber tub looks to be in great shape . Bought this from a shop that ran Indy Lights and then went to Indy Cars and this was a spare tub for their Indy Lights program in the late 90's. They then used it for simulation using a PS3, steering wheel and pedals which is the way it is now. Still has chassis and S/N tag mounted to tub. Comes with PS3, 2 wireless controllers, steering wheel and pedal setup and of course the tub. Power & A/V harness included. Custom built display stand bolts into factory nose mounting holes. Also has carbon fiber shelf for PS3 in the rear that mounts into factory mounting locations. The tub has casters in the rear which makes it easy to pick up the front and roll it wherever you want. Mirrors and shock cover included as well as matching red vinyl for covering any marks in the paint. 87" long minus removable ps3 mount and tv stand. Asking $1250

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
10/27/16 8:37 a.m.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/27/16 4:32 p.m.

Needs VR head set

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
blGZ707iur3nhwoNHUOmBtACoLfgMiVwVQv5iMzoJoQzQc8A7bqzi7k3telgbNE5