1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/13/16 8:32 p.m.
SyntheticBlinkerFluid wrote: Great, everyone is going to be done with this game by the time I get it.

Here's the fun part. We can help you. Co op online. Hire us on, and you get money bonuses and stuff, and also we can help you win serieses. And I know we all get bored and start trotting out weird cars to race with. So there is all that.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/13/16 8:37 p.m.

plus the expansion coming next month.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
11/13/16 8:49 p.m.

If that's the case, sounds like they thought the game out more than I thought.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/14/16 7:55 p.m.

There really is a lot to do. I juse have an unearthly ability to grind down games. Hence being 600+ in gta.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/14/16 8:02 p.m.

Aaaaaand street races done. I didn't even know there was free cars for that till today. Protip? Stock 356gtb+4. Trust me.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/14/16 9:04 p.m.

Anna just said "you have completed every race, pr stunt and bucket list challenge. There are no more fans to earn." Way to harsh my mellow....

RevRico
11/14/16 9:08 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

My power just cut out. Hence why I shut up so fast.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/15/16 8:25 a.m.

I figured it was either that or you hated me lol. No worries either way. I have one day left of my ban....and I'm down to two roads. 486/488

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/15/16 8:27 a.m.

Also, it turns out I was running all the street races against pro drivers. I'm impressed with myself...and it just goes to show how important car selection is.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
11/15/16 4:27 p.m.

If you guys ever invite me to anything and I don't respond, just message me via FB or whatnot. I rarely get any of my notifications.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/15/16 4:39 p.m.

Word.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
11/15/16 5:58 p.m.

just bought the game 2 weeks ago and the game rocks. my online name is the same as here. i will be looking to play agaist you guys if you all find me for messages and I really want to challange the lot of you nuts to weird car racing.

RevRico
11/16/16 1:14 p.m.

Oh boy, we're getting yet another raptor making 6 of the stupid things.

linky

Mndsm has the same name, I'm revrico420 add us in. new people will make the game more fun.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
11/16/16 5:14 p.m.

In reply to RevRico:

So it's like the new GTR?

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
11/16/16 6:27 p.m.
RevRico wrote: Oh boy, we're getting yet another raptor making 6 of the stupid things. linky Mndsm has the same name, I'm revrico420 add us in. new people will make the game more fun.

2 raptors if you're VIP.

Maybe I'll get lucky this time and get 2 sets like nixon did with the nsx's.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/17/16 8:42 a.m.

Another car I'll never drive. I need to start buying up more he cars.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
11/17/16 9:36 a.m.

There is a XBOne update. Namely, there is a club feature on the dashboard. I've started Team GRM, so look for it.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
11/25/16 7:15 p.m.

There is definitely a lot more work than I expected.

I tried playing with some of you guys last night, but it's too much of a pain in the ass without a mic. Until my adapter cable comes, I'm probably just going to work on the game side.

Fun so far.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/25/16 7:44 p.m.

Word to the wise, auction house is running low tide right now. He cars are posting like 30% cheaper. I saved nearly a mil on my 2nd he huracan.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/25/16 7:48 p.m.

also, this.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
12/13/16 12:06 p.m.

The Blizzard Mountain update is live! I can't wait to hoon that old Ford Baja truck.

RevRico
12/13/16 2:02 p.m.

In reply to Tactical Penguin:

If it starts working anytime soon. I'm not the only one who is getting a marketplace error trying to load it.

Considering total cost for the game is almost $150, E36 M3 needed fixed before release, not after.

RevRico
12/13/16 3:31 p.m.

If the expansion isn't working for you either, you have to go into game data and install it from there. It doesn't install automatically for some stupid reason.

Push start button on the game in games n apps, go to manage, and it will be in "ready to install"likely with other things.

Really really stupid of turn10 to do that.

RevRico
12/13/16 7:55 p.m.

My personal favorite barn find of the game, this thing is awesome!

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
12/13/16 9:24 p.m.

I forgot, did this one need to be purchased?

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
20cF4szbCTjqzb0Na8sExPaNoglVVjvVft9wSnAKqOz78JNJOKqJRBAIlOH3OcBQ