1 2 3 4 ... 8
Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit SuperDork
6/20/18 9:51 p.m.

Since I have been out of the game thing since PS2 what would.one need to get back into this game with online play?

Paul

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/20/18 10:00 p.m.

In reply to Donebrokeit :

An Xbox One, any version, and a subscription to Xbox live. Or a higher end gaming pc, but Xbox is probably cheaper and what most of us play on

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/21/18 7:36 a.m.

Keep in mind, xbox 1s 500gb is 200$ right now, and a year of xbl is down to 47$ on cdkeys. Cheapest any of that has been. 

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
6/21/18 8:16 a.m.

I am excited for this game. Not because I have any desire to play it, but I hope it takes all the folks who like to crash people out of other racing games and results in cleaner on line racing.wink

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/21/18 10:47 a.m.

I was just going to post a similar idea.  The game looks like some cruchy crashy fun.

It also looks a lot like some online races I have done in GT!  Also reminiscent of some of the AI created mayhem in PC2.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/21/18 11:37 a.m.

You could all buy xboxes and come over to the dark side.....I know you want to....

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
6/22/18 8:45 a.m.

Lot more interested in this game than FH4.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/22/18 12:04 p.m.

In reply to racerfink :

At this point , I am inclined to agree. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/23/18 9:04 p.m.
Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J HalfDork
6/25/18 6:04 p.m.
racerfink said:

Lot more interested in this game than FH4.

For me its a no brainer. Horizon is just GTA w/o any of the good stuff: Guns, theft and hookers. As a former Fig 8 racer in my youth, I'm most looking forward to crossing the x again, this time w/o any fear that I wake up in the ER afterwards.

chief8one
chief8one Reader
6/26/18 10:09 p.m.

It's been a while since I've actually been excited for the release of a new game.  I tried to get into forza 7, but it didn't strike anything with me like the previous versions did.  I will get this pre-order Bring on the carnage!

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
6/27/18 9:29 p.m.

Oh my, this looks like fun 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/3/18 10:54 p.m.

Slaptrain is a toolbox. But he has double decker racing. Why must the gods curse me to wait? 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
7/5/18 8:14 a.m.

Good God this game is going to be fun.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/6/18 2:36 p.m.

Yes, yes it will. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/8/18 1:19 p.m.

I'm not gonna post the video because I'm lazy, but it appears that there is a race where you have to make your way to the front of the pack amongst a field of school buses. Your chariot? A reliant Robin supervan. 

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
10/17/18 8:43 a.m.

Wreckfest just got delayed from releasing next month on consoles to "sometime in 2019". angry

Here's the press release via Facebook:

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/17/18 7:00 p.m.

That sucks...everyone was looking foward to wreaking things over the winter...sigh....

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/19/18 6:51 p.m.

Yeah, displeased. 

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/27/18 7:51 p.m.

I'm definitely bummed, BUT I would rather have something amazing later than something half assed in November.  

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/27/19 5:50 p.m.

RV demo derbies are coming. Still no word on a console release other than "later this year".

With the E36 M3 horizon is pulling, I'm beyond ready for this.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/27/19 5:53 p.m.

Goddammit. I feel like I'm in a wreckfest lobby every time I online forza anyhow. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/27/19 5:55 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I'm not  trying  to demo derby, sometimes drifts just go a bit awry

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/27/19 6:03 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Dude, you're the least of my problems. I'm talking about all the chuckies that like to cannonball the first corner and use me as a turning pylon. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/26/19 8:00 p.m.

Aaaand I accidentally bought a gaming laptop and this game. It's good. It's real good. 

1 2 3 4 ... 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uZjWGVHAw2aEHLFkNH1Qpw6m1fRbJmNUMJkzQhFbyA3oDS4WcwQrnPZk297pcgOy