44Dwarf
44Dwarf UberDork
9/14/18 9:30 a.m.

4 years ago i dragged this home in a snow storm, other then a quick cleaning of the carb and a few kicks to see if it would fire I've not touched it. ( i did wash it as it got salty coming home.)

1970 Bultaco Matador cleaned up, dried off, got a couple of bing bada bings out of it and put it away until there room on the lift to work on it. It is located in north central Massachusetts  and I have a Nebraska title for it too. I haven't touched it since i put it upstairs race bikes been taking all my time in the shop.

All my race bikes have been hogging the lift and i found another bike I must have so this ones got to go.  Asking $1000 or BO.

It will need rings at a minimum to have it running health. NOTE: in the picture the head is missing a section however not leaking compression.

Picture album on FB

Tony

Ethnic Food-Wrap Aficionado
Ethnic Food-Wrap Aficionado Dork
9/14/18 10:40 a.m.

Good looking Bul'!  Too far away for me and already 'too many' bikes in the stable, but GLWS!

I had a MK4 Matador for a couple of months and it was by far the most unique sounding ring-dinger I've ever been on.

Cooter
Cooter Dork
9/14/18 11:52 a.m.

Iheart Enclosed Chain Drives

stuart in mn
stuart in mn UltimaDork
9/14/18 12:52 p.m.

Coincidentally, I just read a review last night of the Matador in a 1970 issue of Hot Rod magazine (back then Bob Greene was the editor, he was a big offroad bike guy and had a regular monthly motorcycle column.)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IaydAOO3zdO4zwVXjKKV01aKnRZfBKukfeN9ZGjaitIZgwVOMlN4oSDGK5U4jIHQ