914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
2/5/17 8:34 a.m.

From what I've read, this model is cammed and mapped a little differently for low end power. Looks like it would do everything I need except fetching croceries.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
2/5/17 9:03 a.m.

It looks really great/cool. Have you sat on one? I'm not too sure about that little nut crusher seat but it would spoil the aesthetic to replace it with something comfy I think.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn UltimaDork
2/5/17 9:53 a.m.

The latest issue of Cycle World magazine has a test article on that bike, if you're looking for more information.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
2/5/17 10:02 a.m.

I haven't made my mind up on those yet. I like the looks, not sure if I'd like the ride.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
2/5/17 10:06 a.m.

Save some money for moustache wax and a man bun.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
2/5/17 10:38 a.m.
Trans_Maro wrote: Save some money for moustache wax and a man bun.

Don't forget proper man bun safety items

fanfoy
fanfoy Dork
2/6/17 9:55 a.m.

The initial reviews are positive

And I like the look of that thing enough that I might just get a man bun and kevlar skinny jeans

Rusnak_322
Rusnak_322 Dork
2/7/17 4:00 p.m.

front half looks good, back half look stupid, like they are trying too hard to get a retro style. What's with the seat not following the frame. I understand that they want a faux bobber look with a Harley style fake hardtail (soft tail). At least most of the factory soft tails have the seat hug the frame.

they should have made it look more like this:

and less like something you would find on craigslist

minimac
minimac SuperDork
2/8/17 9:55 a.m.
Rusnak_322 wrote: front half looks good, back half look stupid, like they are trying too hard to get a retro style. What's with the seat not following the frame. I understand that they want a faux bobber look with a Harley style fake hardtail (soft tail). At least most of the factory soft tails have the seat hug the frame....

That front fender looks out of place, too. It is too long in front and too short in the back. That seat looks like an afterthought just stuck on there. I bet an old king and queen(like old timey choppers had) would be tits!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nmJRQNTjzliPB4JVbJTc92wLWb6XuCtMHIwYLE98UZuFgRRcOSGl5DnwFxjlYHy9