1 ... 12 13 14
Wayslow
Wayslow HalfDork
8/25/18 5:11 p.m.

Got to thank the Swedish engineers for designing this machine. It always manages to haul my untalented ass through the woods.

Suprf1y
Suprf1y UltimaDork
8/25/18 5:43 p.m.

spandak
spandak Reader
8/25/18 6:04 p.m.

The weather has been surprisingly nice in LA this week, just right for a morning ride in Malibu.

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
9/8/18 9:53 a.m.

Just picked up another ride, a 2004 Honda VTX1300S. It sat up for a while and the owner decided to sell it instead of fixing it. The shop it was at had done some work to it. Fuel tank was a bit of a mess inside, but it cleaned up pretty good. The issue now is the vent line inside the tank is partially plugged, so you can only go a short distance before it runs out of fuel. Leave the cap off and you can ride more, but not a safe thing to do. Hopefully I can get the vent cleared, I have run a wire up the line and it is clear most of the way, just can't tell what is at the end high up in the tank.

I will admit, it is completely different riding it vs the Katana, the two couldn't be much more different. Both do what they are intended to do well. But at 700 lbs wet, the VTX is a beast.

1 ... 12 13 14
Our Preferred Partners
qAU3gPIgKJrkPu8wxfKNFbax14pjGR2cLNmyd2r65zsq2OAgqMGyoDg74D0KtjDj