1 2 3 4
Enyar
Enyar Dork
7/23/15 10:08 a.m.

I need to fix my ST90...

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 SuperDork
9/3/16 2:00 p.m.

Any updates on these sweet bikes jstancil?

jstancel
jstancel Reader
9/18/16 7:25 p.m.
sethmeister4 wrote: Any updates on these sweet bikes jstancil?

As a matter of fact, yes I have made some changes.

The Green Bean won an award last year and also met it's demise. I was awarded Most Dangerous at Cours D'Lemons

The end was when I took it on a crazy trail ride with lots of speed, rough terrain, and jumps.

Green Bean was and still is my favorite bike so a couple of weeks ago I decided to bring it back to life. I have a PitserPro LXR160 that I never ride so I decided to combine them. Took the pieces to my buddy Kurtis for welding.

It is still a work in progress.

Some random pics from rides:

jstancel
jstancel Reader
9/18/16 7:38 p.m.

A few more shots of grown folks being childish.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy PowerDork
9/18/16 11:08 p.m.

If it won the most dangerous award before the Pitster mashup, I can't imagine what it can win now!

vazbmw
vazbmw HalfDork
9/28/16 7:27 a.m.

Very cool stuff. I have been working on my old Honda for a while, but still not finished. I hope to get this done in the next few months. The latest thing I did was build some rear sets. It's actually a blast to ride. Here's a little bs video I threw together for fun Video

Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/28/16 8:55 a.m.

Those are some really cool photos! Are those abandoned settings near you in Decatur? Is that a high school football stadium? I love that kind of stuff!

jstancel
jstancel Reader
10/4/16 9:48 a.m.

Yes, all the locations are in Atlanta.

Lof8
10/4/16 10:19 a.m.

I'll be in Atlanta for a quick work trip next week. Can you let me know the name and/or location of the stadium and Abandoned apartment complex?

NoPermitNeeded
NoPermitNeeded Reader
10/4/16 11:51 a.m.

This is supremely awesome. Are they hard to use on the road (easy to keep with traffic?)

jstancel
jstancel Reader
10/4/16 12:58 p.m.
NoPermitNeeded wrote: This is supremely awesome. Are they hard to use on the road (easy to keep with traffic?)

They all have bigger engines so cruising at 50mph + is not a problem. They have all the usual dangers of riding a motorcycle but even more sketchy because the bikes are so small. It is even easier for drivers to not notice you. Their size has benefits in heavy traffic or gridlock because they fit well riding up the shoulder.

Lof8 wrote: I'll be in Atlanta for a quick work trip next week. Can you let me know the name and/or location of the stadium and Abandoned apartment complex?

If you know how urbex works, locations are not discussed in public. The stadium is heavily patrolled now and would most likely end in a citation.

Lof8
10/4/16 2:12 p.m.

I was actually not aware of that but it certainly makes sense. Shoot me an email at andrewjames440 @ gmail . Com if you would please.

akylekoz
akylekoz Reader
1/10/17 11:39 a.m.

I just found a clean 77 CT70 for sale. Not running of course, is it worth the $560 he is asking? And is anyone interested in a Z50A custom that runs very well. I want $500 for it, about half of what I have into it.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yhFxM8tEZ08iNN7kjm28yAIrV3FEiwxt3GoH4KYJgBMjTucU08Wj5pCIz5gP0vcU