darlthetrucker
darlthetrucker New Reader
3/15/16 4:28 a.m.

Keeping your cars safe (and maybe the house and kids too)

I don't know about you guys but I pride my Impala 64 over myself any day, well who wouldn't? I don't want to put myself in debt to perfect this baby to its original beauty then get it stolen off me!

plus my juniors college bills will come soon enough... sigh more debt , I don't trust the neighborhood I'm at right now, nice enough maybe I'm just paranoid haha

Anyway I recently just renovated my garage and thought I should get some security around the place spruce it up a bit and honestly for you guys I think this is the best, very cheap deals online and the best items for re-sellers and drop shippers.

Spy gears are the best items for resellers and drop shippers to me and here is why: all of the big trading platforms have some kind of policy again selling Spy gears.

1. Ebay Prohibited Listings: Telephone bugging devices and wiretapping devices Miniature transmitters Surveillance microphones Listings that promote the use of photographic devices to surreptitiously view or record individuals for sexual purposes

2. Amazon Prohibited Listings: Devices that are primarily useful for the purpose of the surreptitious interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications (i.e., eavesdropping or wiretapping), such as: a)Bugging devices b)Wiretapping devices c)Audio-only or audio/video devices that are disguised to look like something that is not designed to record sound Devices used for hacking, descrambling, or otherwise obtaining unauthorized access to wire, electronic, or other types of communication Devices designed to facilitate the surreptitious viewing or recording of individuals for sexual purposes Amazon examples of Permitted Listings: Video-only surveillance equipment that does not record sound, such as hidden video cameras So hidden video cameras with record sound are Prohibited Listings.

3. Aliexpress Prohibited Listings: Any kinds of spy gears.

4. Alibaba Prohibited Listings: Any kinds of spy gears. All of these come to an obvious conclusion: If people can find a way to sell those prohibited listings, they won’t have much competition. One of the solutions is to sell them on their own website.

Here's where I got my things online I think they got a sale going on Ankaka

http://www.ankaka.com/Wholesale-spy-gear_c10085

Ankaka announces that it is now able to provide OEM service to any kinds of exiting spy gears. “We have been experiencing the thriving trend of online selling of spy gadgets. So we have made a tremendous effort to be in the top supply chain of spy gadgets.” Said by Jun Chen, the company PR manager.

One thing needed to be mentioned here. Paypal will not allow trading of Jammers. So if a website is using paypal as one of the payment methods, jammers must not be listed even though it is one kind of spy gears.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UberDork
3/15/16 6:21 a.m.

Canoe?

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UberDork
3/15/16 6:49 a.m.

A well planned canoe, but a canoe none the less, I think.

trucke
trucke Dork
3/15/16 7:16 a.m.

This is GRM.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
40kEoTxMlZcEemR1c9PISjvjWTHhvpsrc9c1hxQ9zVZdZRkLarNWh5Qew76pv4ub