1 2
nepa03focus
nepa03focus Reader
1/7/14 7:30 p.m.

My wife told me she pees in the shower, I tied but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

dculberson
dculberson UltraDork
1/8/14 9:52 a.m.

The problem with peeing in the shower is that then your shower smells like pee.

Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
1/8/14 7:43 p.m.

When I was about fourteen or so my friend was being a smartass to his mother and asked her "Mom, what does anal retentive mean?"

She didn't miss a beat and just replied. "An anal retentive person is someone who gets out of the shower to pee"

Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
1/8/14 7:43 p.m.
nepa03focus wrote: My wife told me she pees in the shower, I tied but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The trick is to do it when the water is running

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
1/8/14 7:46 p.m.

I'm pretty sure I HAVE to pee in the shower. I could take a leak and hop in the shower, 10 seconds later, you bet i'm peeing in the shower.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon SuperDork
1/9/14 7:59 p.m.
mndsm wrote: I'm pretty sure I HAVE to pee in the shower. I could take a leak and hop in the shower, 10 seconds later, you bet i'm peeing in the shower.

Yes.

And to the public bathroom thing, I ALWAYS build a toilet paper ass gasket when a chocolate mud monkey is eminent, no matter how clean the bathroom is. Heck, even at work where I clean the bathrooms myself, I still make an ass gasket for the exportation of a big meaty chud. Only at home do I go sans gasket (everyone likes the home field advantage).

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/10/14 6:07 a.m.

I never ass gasket. I just don't see the need. I do wipe off the seat before I sit.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/10/14 10:36 a.m.

wegmans bathrooms are amazing. big box stores bathrooms should be nice and in fact they need to point this out more. They should be used to showcase products and should even have a poster advert on the back door of the stalls saying, is a bathroom at home in need of updating?

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/10/14 11:59 a.m.

The storage unit complex that currently serves as my 'shop' for the Elky has no bathrooms, so I've had to explore around to the other places nearby that do. The Lowes is by far the best- huge, well-cleaned bathrooms that are almost always empty. The Shell station nearby is the worst- single toilet and always a bit messy.

Jungle Jim's up in Cinci are the nicest public restrooms I've seen in this country- to get nicer you've got to go to places like Europe where they have attendants on-hand that constantly clean the place and that you're expected to tip.

LopRacer
LopRacer HalfDork
1/12/14 10:04 a.m.
rcutclif wrote: a little off topic, but nasty public restrooms, to me, are strong evidence that communism will not work.

Funny you would say that, In my experience, nothing is worse than the public restrooms I saw in the Soviet Union circa 1986, it was basically a tin can mounted in the floor with foot impressions painted to either side. I decided better to hold it than risk it. That and the toilet tissue was basically individual sheets of what appeared to be wax paper. Not all the facilities were like these but the ones for the general public were pretty bad.

racenmotorsports
racenmotorsports
1/13/14 6:10 p.m.

You should see the ones in Qatar. The all have that hose for spraying off instead of TP. They're always soaked and nasty. I don't know how those people do that in the Middle East...

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/15/14 10:51 a.m.

I was in the bathroom at Bahama Breeze, and they had a large stall with a door, and inside the stall they had a changing table, garbage can, sink, and little chair to strap a toddler in while you do your business. As the father of a kid in diapers, I wanted to give them an award!

evildky
evildky Dork
1/15/14 3:37 p.m.

I had a drywall crew leave me a present in a drywall mud box. I was looking for some mud for a last minute change and guess what I found!

tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
1/15/14 3:38 p.m.
evildky wrote: I had a drywall crew leave me a present in a drywall mud box. I was looking for some mud for a last minute change and guess what I found!

What?

nicksta43
nicksta43 UltraDork
1/25/14 10:12 a.m.
Flight Service wrote: This is in Tech Tips?

LOL, I was bored sitting on the crapper at a lowes

mistanfo
mistanfo UltraDork
1/25/14 10:09 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve: I knew that I had been awake for too many hours when I saw one of those with the C blacked out, and my first thought was, "How convenient, a place to hang your baby whilst you poop." Followed by "Wait, who hangs a baby? Crap, I beep to grab some shuteye."

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/30/14 9:38 a.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

and mouthwash too, i don't go to BB often so i had forgotten about how insanely amazing their bathrooms are until you mentioned them.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/3/14 12:06 p.m.

"The last time you use a urinal is the first time while wearing shorts" - Anonymous

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic UberDork
2/3/14 12:22 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH:

Floor length urinal, problem solved.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iWR4wTB6Y15LHdPzzsnIlnV4fuYRNfOkQ6IbxlluhniDVEzsq1r8z0H22ezT7si1