foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
2/3/14 11:22 a.m.

Sno brum. How did I get along without one of these?

I cleared the Cares with an old broom for years. It worked, sorta. This thing does the whole car in a minute or two with no drama. Heavenly!

Clears snow off the house roof, fabric sheds and all kinds of other things superbly and without any damage. I put a super log handle on mine from Home Depot.

I know I sound like a shill, but if you live in snow, you really should get one of these.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
2/3/14 11:27 a.m.

I have this thing called a "garage". It works much better than a Snow Broom.

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
2/4/14 4:53 a.m.

i use this thing called "wind" to clear the snow of my car... just clear off enough of the glass to see where you are going and let the forward energy of the car thru the air do the rest... it's fun to see how the aero of the hood of the car works by watching how it clears the snow off..

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic UberDork
2/4/14 2:44 p.m.

If its dry snow the leafblower works pretty good.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
2/4/14 2:45 p.m.

In reply to novaderrik:

And since the snow is drifting rearward, you can't see the people behind flipping you off!

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
2/4/14 4:28 p.m.
novaderrik wrote: i use this thing called "wind" to clear the snow of my car... just clear off enough of the glass to see where you are going and let the forward energy of the car thru the air do the rest... it's fun to see how the aero of the hood of the car works by watching how it clears the snow off..

There's laws about having to clear your car off in many snow-bound states.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TG42WTo0cM96BTaSGCEze9g1W5t3ACLuukpgTSU7PHPZxyf1E8uiFJMs0wxhpIdL