1 2
Mezzanine
Mezzanine Dork
11/14/18 6:33 p.m.

I'm on the Kitsap Peninsula, about 20 minutes from Tacoma. I too have strong Challenge desires, but the only way it would work is is I either did a fly & drive (and not actually be competitive) or just go as a rented wrench. Maybe we need to make a super informal NW 20XX Challenge homage.

My shop is pretty well set up for car stuff - I've had a few fellow GRMers out here, and it has been great every time. Shoot me a message if you want to come by sometime.

Reaper1
Reaper1 New Reader
3/22/19 10:47 a.m.

Everett checking in. I used to live in Florida (in Daytona while I was going to school, even), so I understand about the lack of motorsport around here compared to what I'm used to.

Monroe seems to have a pretty good thing going with their autocross. I haven't participated yet, but I intend to. I've got a 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z I'm in the process of making a track rat (it's in storage), and my 1990 Daytona that I want to get back to DD status so I can beat the crap out of it more (my first car...still own it!).

There's a few people at the Lazy B that are into LeMons and stuff like that, too.

oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy UberDork
3/22/19 11:58 a.m.

another from Portland  (by way of N.J., and Pa.).....   I do engine work mostly, focus on headwork in particular - 

My current ride:

The build thread - https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-threads-and-project-cars/1983-corolla-aka-surreptitious/52845/page1/

brad131a4
brad131a4 Reader
4/5/19 12:27 a.m.

Hello, Headed to Portland tomorrow to hit up the Swap Meets at the Expo Center and P.I.R. Just wondering if anyone else here is going to go? Number is 425 941 5021 text me if anyone feels like meeting up. Brad

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/8/19 12:16 p.m.

In reply to brad131a4 :

Sorry I didn't meet up, I took my kids and SWMBO's kids, so I was hearding geese all day. I did make a video though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1eMntd2104LcZrgB7XhRMNksXN4mcJjHHFzlAN8D0TAapC4H0PXKtdFMRpStfurh