Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
9/11/16 8:59 a.m.

Alright, had a full day of recoup with the wife, and some real coffee again. So... thoughts:

First off, had a great time. Definitely missed being there in '15. Really good weather (while I was there anyway) overall. Some heats weren't as good as others, but us 5th heat T/W people had great weather.

Car was fantastic. Driver, not so much. Tomorrow I'll get the vids of my best runs. Tuesday I put myself in the hole with poor driving. Weds I drove better but couldn't make up for a bad first day. I feel for Danny Gross. He was sitting in first at the end of runs on day 1, then a late late LATE cone call got added and dropped him back to 5th(?). Heart breaking. Great guy, great driver. he's one to watch out for in the future.

Hammock was a great idea until the old rope broke and almost dropped me on my noggin. must remember for next year. need bigger canopy and a co-driver to have more room. especially if I'm bringing a hammock.

Honestly, I feel like I didn't socialize much this year. Not sure if it was my schedule or mood... but need to make a point to get out more next year. Then again, I was so damn tired the rest was nice.

Now for some pretty pictures:

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
9/11/16 11:28 a.m.

also, my mostest favorite pic evar:

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
9/11/16 9:14 p.m.

Sorry I missed you out there. I only saw your car once and you were not with it.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
9/12/16 9:24 a.m.

vids: https://www.facebook.com/bob.miller.1804109/videos/10208976207575443/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CrtukIzfOZWIRHFn6p8vaSQnW2xCk0rjTPY9Gr1CxjWlk6LE5rNRmTwGyHQOfzLP