Grassroots Motorsports Frontstretch Seating Package Announced! Best Alternative to Sold-Out GRM Experience Ticket

The GRM Experience Ticket Package for the Rolex 24 at Daytona sold out before going on sale.

Fortunately, there's an alternative that's nearly as good: The Grassroots Motorsports Frontstretch Seating Package is still available at only $99 per ticket. For only $99, you get full track and paddock access, access to the GRM Big Top and our tours, stadium seating, and even a catered breakfast Sunday morning in a stadium suite. These tickets are available for purchase right now. Order by calling 1 (800) PIT-SHOP.

How did the GRM Experience Ticket Package sell out so fast? Given all of the benefits the GRM Experience Ticket Package includes, like the option to renew early, it's not surprising that every single person who purchased these tickets last year took us up on that renewal offer. To clarify: There were no tickets available for public sale this year; every single one of last year's attendees renewed their tickets in advance.

Check out the GRM Experience at the Rolex 24 at Daytona webpage for more information about tickets and everything else going on that during the Rolex 24 weekend.

The GRM Experience at the Rolex 24 runs January 23-26, 2020 and is presented by Koni and Hagerty, in association with CovercraftBBSWhite Pony Absorbent ProductszMAXAutolift ProductionIntercompNord-LockSpec Clutches And Flywheels, with thanks to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and APEX pro

Join Free Join our community to easily find more Grassroots Motorsports and GRM Rolex 24 Experience news.
Comments
Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
7/22/19 4:20 p.m.

Last year I was able to get a front stretch package, bought infield parking from someone else, and had a great time despite the weather.

I took the option to renew, which made me eligible for an upgrade this year, and I bought two 4 day packages. Now I can bring a friend. I'm so excited!

One question. I don't see the Sunday breakfast in description of the four day package. Is that an oversight?

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
7/22/19 4:39 p.m.

The frontstretch seating package does include Sunday breakfast, and it’s noted on the site. Where did you not see it listed?

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
7/22/19 7:41 p.m.

Sorry I wasn't specific. I upgraded to a four day package, and don't see mention of the breakfast.

dyintorace
dyintorace PowerDork
7/22/19 8:02 p.m.

If anyone already knows they can’t make the race, I am in the market for 2 of the experience package tickets!

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UberDork
7/22/19 11:23 p.m.

It's great that this event has become so popular; however, it's making it less and less fun to attend when tickets are nearly impossible to come by unless you camp in the grandstands lol. Sebring is becoming the same thing....

kabel
kabel Dork
7/23/19 8:17 a.m.

dialed and got into the queue seconds after they opened (because the first time i called at 8:59 it wasn't open), 15 min on hold...

Sold out.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
7/23/19 9:47 a.m.

In reply to Floating Doc :

The GRM Experience Ticket Package (the one with infield parking) does not include breakfast on Sunday, just the usual coffee and donuts.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
7/23/19 10:15 a.m.

Thanks for the reply. I have to say, I really did enjoy the breakfast last year, especially as miserable as the weather was that morning.

It was the first time I'd been warm in 2 days!

I'm sorry to give it up, but I think that it's good to have something special for the front stretch ticket holders, and we're all still going to have fun!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
7/23/19 10:17 a.m.

Awesome! That's the important part!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
7/23/19 10:24 a.m.

And to clarify, we offer two packages. You can see the details on each right here:

TL;DR: GRM Experience Ticket package gets you Saturday dinner. The Grassroots Motorsports Frontstretch Seating Package gets you Sunday breakfast.

wae
wae SuperDork
7/23/19 10:27 a.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Well, I know that there were at least 2 GRM Experience tickets that were available for upgraders.  I used to have 4 but only renewed 2 of them this year.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
7/23/19 10:38 a.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Well that's not good, since l was very specific about what I wanted, and was standing in the ticket office. I was told I was paying for two GRM experience four day packages.

While this has been confusing to me, it would be good if the people selling the tickets knew what they were doing.

Edit:

wae
wae SuperDork
7/23/19 10:51 a.m.

That looks like you have the GRM Experience package with infield parking and Saturday night dinner after trading in the Stadium package.  I've got the same verbiage on my receipt with the same pricing.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
7/23/19 10:59 a.m.
wae said:

I think that sounds right. This would be easier if I knew more about the packages, so I'll take some responsibility for the confusion.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
7/23/19 11:15 a.m.
Floating Doc said:

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Wow do we feel your pain, Doc. Could you please, please give Nancy a call here at our office at 386-239-0523? The DIS ticket office appears to be telling buyers something different from what they're telling us, and we'd love to talk to someone who dealt on the other end to sort out the confusion. Thank you so much :))

Margie