Jul 28, 2006 update to the Subaru Impeza project car

Getting the Band Back Together

Last night, we took the Subaru home for some cleaning and fixing. The exhaust flange was bolted back together, with a new gasket, and we used double nuts on the bolts to keep them from vibrating loose again. The numbers from Rally WV were removed after being liberally doused with Goo-Gone. We followed this up by vacuuming out about four pounds of gravel from West Virginia and then gave the car a bath.

On the way to work this morning, we were on vapors, so we stopped in at the gas station for a full tank of gas. That means, uhh….thats it’s ready for Rally TN, if we choose to go. Frankly, we’re thinking about getting the band back together and making this a reality.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more project updates.

Comments

View comments on the GRM forums
Sponsored by

GRM Ad Dept

Our Preferred Partners
j5sSwGLsHDWKlBYVjNob1FHS4c3QrKCx