Aug 24, 2005 update to the Subaru Impeza project car

Subaru Pedal Cluster

Last night, we started the conversion to a manual transmission. The first step was to replace the pedal cluster with the one that we got from the junkyard. The cluster bolted in without a hitch, we used the brake light switch from the original cluster to get our brake lights to work.

After that, we started scraping out the tar sheets that cover the floorboards of the Subaru. We’ll be locating some dry ice to chill the tar enough to crack it when we continue with this odious part of the project. The good news is that we lost about 5 lbs. in just the driver’s side footwells.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more project updates.
Comments
View comments on the GRM forums
Sponsored by

GRM Ad Dept

Our Preferred Partners
OsDiglN2D8ITzVM4TTdLkoHFQMrdQBq7EQLb7gdH4vNpnCSvuijU0JUncI2rMn7I