Aug 25, 2015 update to the Nissan 350Z project car

Who wants to buy the Grassroots Motorsports Nissan 350Z?

We need to make room for the next generation of Grassroots Motorsports project cars.

Our project Nissan 250Z has run its course and we’ve created a respectable autocross and track day car. But now we need to make room for the next generation of Grassroots Motorsports project cars. Want to lay your hands on our project Z? Interested parties should contact J.G. Pasterjak.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more project updates.
Comments
View comments on the GRM forums
jsquared
jsquared Reader
8/27/15 10:54 a.m.

To save us the time of digging up the old issues or opening all the e-articles to skim, how about an info post/modification list?

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
8/27/15 11:28 a.m.

Here you go:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/project-cars/2003-nissan-350z/

TGMF
TGMF Reader
8/27/15 11:47 a.m.

how bout you de-mod the suspension and sell (cheaply) it to me. I'd like the diff and such as well...since we are talking.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Associate Editor
8/27/15 3:50 p.m.

That's not a bad idea, but we'd like to see it stay a competitive autocross car for its next owner. Plus, then we'd have a pile of Z car parts laying around, and we stay too busy making magazines to spend a ton of time selling on eBay.

Spinout007
Spinout007 UberDork
8/27/15 3:53 p.m.

Poor timing for me... Otherwise, I would be game. 350/370Z is on the shopping list for next year. Hence my interest in this project car.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
8/27/15 6:11 p.m.

Asking $13k. No dreamers or tire kickers. Only trades we're interested in are dead presidents or genuine Amys.

Adrift
Adrift Reader
8/27/15 6:14 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: Asking $13. No dreamers or tire kickers. Only trades we're interested in are dead presidents or genuine Amys.

I'll take it as is. Where do I send my $13? Can pick up this weekend.

Spinout007
Spinout007 UberDork
8/27/15 6:47 p.m.
Adrift wrote:
JG Pasterjak wrote: Asking $13. No dreamers or tire kickers. Only trades we're interested in are dead presidents or genuine Amys.

I'll take it as is. Where do I send my $13? Can pick up this weekend.

If he fails to come through on the $13, I can pick up with 2.5 hours notice. Just PM me through the board.

jsquared
jsquared Reader
8/27/15 8:44 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: Here you go: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/project-cars/2003-nissan-350z/

It could just be my out-of-date browser, but that just takes me to a link to the 15 articles A mod list and asking price would be simpler for people interested...

drdisque
drdisque Reader
8/27/15 9:12 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: Only trades we're interested in are dead presidents

So you specifically can't pay with $100 bills or Susan B. Anthony/Sacajawea dollars.

I'll have my 1,300,000 Lincoln pennies ready.

Mitchell
Mitchell UltraDork
8/27/15 10:08 p.m.

Or you could unearth our dear Abe himself.

neon4891
neon4891 MegaDork
8/28/15 8:00 a.m.

I can give you my cousin named Amy. She just isn't one of those Amy's.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
8/28/15 10:15 a.m.
jsquared wrote:
Joe Gearin wrote: Here you go: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/project-cars/2003-nissan-350z/

It could just be my out-of-date browser, but that just takes me to a link to the 15 articles A mod list and asking price would be simpler for people interested...

It could be argued that anyone seriously considering buying the car would take the time to read those articles.

Spinout007
Spinout007 UberDork
8/28/15 11:25 a.m.

In reply to Joe Gearin:

Optimize your listing man, Optimize your listing!

edit: ooooh, im logged in as Spinout007, this could be fun!

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog SuperDork
8/28/15 11:56 a.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: Asking $13. No dreamers or tire kickers. Only trades we're interested in are dead presidents or genuine Amys.

Will you take ACTUAL dead presidents? I'll get my shovel...

Spinout007
Spinout007 UberDork
8/28/15 12:36 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote: In reply to Joe Gearin: Optimize your listing man, Optimize your listing! edit: ooooh, im logged in as Spinout007, this could be fun!

HEY NOW! don't do anything that causes Margie to call the cement truck!

You all see what happens when you leave your fellow GRMr's house @ 1AM to be up for work in a few hours? He keeps you logged into his computer and starts posting funny things.

Adrift
Adrift Reader
8/28/15 5:17 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote:
jsquared wrote:
Joe Gearin wrote: Here you go: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/project-cars/2003-nissan-350z/

It could just be my out-of-date browser, but that just takes me to a link to the 15 articles A mod list and asking price would be simpler for people interested...

It could be argued that anyone seriously considering buying the car would take the time to read those articles.

Is it just me or are the employee posts getting more surly?

Sponsored by

GRM Ad Dept

Our Preferred Partners
VZELdPDTu21QdiXfak10hOX2yAjiGncEgTh4KED9OGtH7CEQxBhUQaHkUCGBcgWO