Started on May 21 by Dan G
1995 BMW ///M3
Daily driver and track day toy. Edging farther from mild and closer to wild. This car is begging to be pressure fed.
- Auto Authority Stage III Chip
- Auto Authority cold air induction with K&N Filter
- Over size throttle body & HFM
- Supersprint race header and high flow exhaust
- Supersprint DTM style Muffler
- X brace from convertible M3
- Strut tower brace
- Bilstien Sport Dampers
- Eibach Pro kit springs
- Racing Dynamics adjustable sway bars front and rear
- Adjustable end links front and rear
- Urethane bushings on ARBs and rear upper shock mounts
- Brembo cross drilled rotors all around
- Fikse Mach V light weight billet wheels
Shots from a Buttonwillow trackday shortly after I bought it:
Blew the original coolant overflow tank at that trackday. Now the car is running great with a fresh HG, reman'd head, fresh seals, Al rad, and elec puller fan. Ready to get beat on like a red-headed step child.
I've swapped on the standard M3 front grill and lip spoiler, along with a MAX Velocity track lip. I'm planning to replace the woodgrain parts with plain black parts. Projectors + HID + angle eyes on the way too.